Author Topic: Cruz Releases Video Of Trump Talking New York Values And Partial Birth Abortion Support  (Read 951 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Looks like the battle has gone into nuclear war mode.

Ted Cruz has taken more heat for his comments about “New York values” than he has anything else he has said since he was elected in 2012. Naturally, since most of the mainstream media is based out of New York, it has been high horse riding time as so many have gotten their panties in a wad over the comments. Ironically, they take more offense at what Cruz said than in Donald Trump’s blatant birtherism. Being a birther is cool now that it’s not Barack Obama who is the subject of Trump’s comments.

Unfortunately for Trump, who deftly (but at the same time shamelessly) evoked 9/11 as a means of responding to Ted Cruz’s comments, he cannot escape the very things he has said over the course of the last 15 years. Trump, as I have said on prior occasions is a charlatan. He is not a conservative at all. He is not now and never has been one. Outside of immigration (which is far more based on phony populism than policy), his views on taxes, healthcare, foreign policy and trade carry all the hallmarks of a progressive Democrat.....

Video and more at link...  http://www.redstate.com/2016/01/16/cruz-releases-video-of-trump-talking-new-york-values/

Offline flowers

Offline Carling

Way to go Ted!  What I respect about both Cruz and Trump is that they are both in it to win it, and either of them will be something we haven't seen from a candidate since 1984 in terms of calling out the Dem candidate instead of playing Mr. Nice Guy while the media savages them.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline libertybele

Way to go Ted!  What I respect about both Cruz and Trump is that they are both in it to win it, and either of them will be something we haven't seen from a candidate since 1984 in terms of calling out the Dem candidate instead of playing Mr. Nice Guy while the media savages them.

I would think it is safe to say, Cruz is all done being Mr. Nice guy...Trump fired the first shots and Cruz is firing back.  I also think this war is going to push aside focus on the other candidates. I am praying big time that Cruz takes Iowa and New Hampshire.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

He is not a conservative at all.

The majority of American voters are not looking for someone to fit into any old, worn out political label.  They are all bought and owned.  Cruz included.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The majority of American voters are not looking for someone to fit into any old, worn out political label.  They are all bought and owned.  Cruz included.

That is going to be a hard sell with informed conservatives.  The low info voters can be swayed easy enough, but are they going to vote in the primaries?  We shall see.

Offline Longiron

I would think it is safe to say, Cruz is all done being Mr. Nice guy...Trump fired the first shots and Cruz is firing back.  I also think this war is going to push aside focus on the other candidates. I am praying big time that Cruz takes Iowa and New Hampshire.

Going to have to put the praying in overdrive for CRUZ to take IA and NH? Good luck! Get ready for it if CRUZ keeps attacking TRUMP . It will not be pretty BUT good to see both playing offense and both going after the DEMS.  :patriot: