Author Topic: Obama: Dog pants go on two legs, not four  (Read 324 times)

Offline flowers

Obama: Dog pants go on two legs, not four
« on: January 15, 2016, 11:39:03 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/obama-dog-pants-217861#ixzz3xM8enzkB

Finally weighing on the hot online debate tearing the country apart, President Barack Obama said Friday he thinks that dog pants should only go on the hind-legs, calling an all four-leg pair “too conservative.”

In a live YouTube Interview with Adande Thorne, who goes by the name Swoozie, the leader of the free world was asked about the meme in question: If a dog wore pants, how would he?

“You gotta go with this,” Obama said immediately pointing to the diagram featuring a drawing of a dog with pants on just its hind-legs. “This, I think, it’s a little conservative…too much fabric,” he said about the pair that would cover all four legs.

Obama also said he had not seen the new Star Wars movie, despite ending a press conference early in December because he said he was going to watch the movie, which had a showing at the White House.

"OK, everybody, I got to get to 'Star Wars,'" he told the press corps before heading off to Hawaii.

But out of what he has seen, Obama said the first Star Wars his favorite. Avoiding any confusion that he was referring to the 1999 critical flop "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace," Obama defended his answer, making clear that he was referring to the 1977 original, now known as "Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope."

“I was like 14, 15 and I went to the Cinerama theater right around the corner from my house, blew my mind," Obama said.

He also said he would be Han Solo if he was a Star Wars character because he’s “a little bit of a rebel.”

And Obama has Kendrick Lamar’s back in a rap battle, at least against Drake.

“Gotta go with Kendrick, I’m just saying. I think Drake is an outstanding entertainer but Kendrick, his lyrics, his last album was outstanding. Best album I think last year,” Obama said.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Obama: Dog pants go on two legs, not four
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 11:47:38 pm »
Huh? 

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 11:56:40 pm »
A horse's ass holds forth on how to cover a dog's ass.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 12:06:32 am »
Such a deep thinker.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 12:24:57 am »
Such a deep thinker.
Yes.....has enough time in his day to think about pants for a dog. How to dress a dog.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 12:31:11 am »
Let's keep him busy with this junk so he won't have as much time to finish destroying the world.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 12:38:38 am »
Is the dog blue and gold or black and white. Is it going upstairs or downstairs. And can you spot the panda in the dog's fur?

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 12:42:00 am »
Let's keep him busy with this junk so he won't have as much time to finish destroying the world.
the trouble is he isn't running the place.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 02:48:50 am »
He's on an 8-year luxury vacation while ValJar stays busy destroying the country.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org