Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: “White Terrorism” and Police Are as Big a Threat as ISIS  (Read 1609 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton: “White Terrorism” and Police Are as Big a Threat as ISIS

2015_03_10_Hillary_Clinton_by_Voice_of_America_(cropped_to_collar) (1)

In another sign that Hillary Clinton is suffering from advance symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s, claims that ISIS is not the biggest threat to the United States.  She says “white terrorism” and police violence is.  Hillary was speaking at the Brown and Black Summit when she made these remarks in an effort to pander to the crowd.  She is unlikely to repeat that allegation when she speaks at the “KKK is the Only Way Conference” next week.

One of the moderators asked Clinton:

“Personally, I know many minorities who are much more concerned with racist attacks at the local level than radical Islamists. So, question to put it plainly since often issues of race are tiptoed, do you believe that white terrorisms and extremism is as much a threat to some in this country as something like ISIS?”
To which the Panderer in Chief answered:

“I think we have all kinds of threats in our country, and I wouldn’t discount any of them. I think we have to take them all seriously. And many of those threats are fueled by the gun violence that we face every single day…,”

Her mind has a tendency to wander when she forgets to take her meds.  It’s not the first time Hillary has called cops violent, especially against blacks:

What we’ve seen too much of in the last few years is a spate of people who have reached for a gun before they really figured out what was going on. They’ve been much too eager to use that gun—we’ve seen it with policing and we’ve seen it with civilians.

With police, first and foremost, they need to be trained and held accountable and disciplined in a way that prevents the reaction that we’ve seen way too much of. And with civilians—a lot of these “stand your ground” laws need to be rewritten.

(She forgot to mention that Blacks claim stand your ground more often than whites even though there are over 5 times more whites than blacks)

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Nobody should want to create circumstances in which innocent, unarmed people are killed—either by law enforcement or by civilians wielding guns. We’ve got to figure out how to deal with that.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

“I think that when you have police violence that terrorizes communities, that doesn’t show the respect that you’re supposed to have from protecting people in your authority.  That can feel, also, terrorizing. So, there are so many different kinds of potential violent acts and we have to go after all of them, we have to stop them all.”

(Of the number of blacks killed by whites, the percentage according to FBI statistics is 8%.  Whites killed by blacks is 16%.  Once again, remember whites outnumber blacks 5 to 1)

The woman who would be queen.

http://www.thepcgraveyard.com/2016/01/12/hillary-clinton-white-terrorism-and-police-are-as-big-a-threat-as-isis/
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:05:25 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Carling

Did somebody say White Terrorism?   :whistle:
While Ayers was never prosecuted for those attacks, he told the New York Times in an interview published Sept. 11, 2001, that “I don’t regret setting bombs.” . . . Ayers said he had no comment on his relationship with Obama.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:15:25 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Longiron

If she believes that then gets rid of your gun carrying body guards. Don't think so! :tongue2:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
She's done.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

Her whiteness has been on a terror roll for almost a half of century. Just ask all the women involved in bimbogate for one. Vince Foster not available for comment. Neither is Gaddafi. Just amazing she is as white as they come and yet she is saying she is worse than isis? How she gets away with this to the masses just mind blowing.

Offline GourmetDan

Her whiteness has been on a terror roll for almost a half of century. Just ask all the women involved in bimbogate for one. Vince Foster not available for comment. Neither is Gaddafi. Just amazing she is as white as they come and yet she is saying she is worse than isis? How she gets away with this to the masses just mind blowing.

Her Heinous is one of those people who (if you can keep them talking) will keep digging themselves into a deeper and deeper hole...   :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline PzLdr

I'd say put a fork in her, but a harpoon is more appropriate.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Carling

Odd how some of our newer posters won't comment on the anti-HRC threads, isn't it?   :shrug:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 11:47:10 pm by Carling »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Hillary was speaking at the Brown and Black Summit when she made these remarks in an effort to pander to the crowd.

Trust me...and I know you Irish folk will back me up, the Black and Tan Summit is far better than the Brown and Black Summit...and it would make Hillary more palatable too.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Carling

Hillary was speaking at the Brown and Black Summit when she made these remarks in an effort to pander to the crowd.

Trust me...and I know you Irish folk will back me up, the Black and Tan Summit is far better than the Brown and Black Summit...and it would make Hillary more palatable too.

I somewhat agree, although an Irish Car Bomb is a nice way to start a St. Patrick's Day as a Brown and Black cocktail!

Offline musiclady

Hopefully, a few of them are waking up.

She's gone round the bend..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Odd how some of our newer posters won't comment on the anti-HRC threads, isn't it?   :shrug:

Is that "Jazz"hands?

:th_10444:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

To be fair, does ANYBODY comment on anything Hillary nowadays? 

Won't hold that against them.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald