Author Topic: Bill Clinton's secret lover (Sally Perdue Miller) calls Hillary evil and heartless in open letter  (Read 1798 times)

Offline mountaineer

Bill Clinton's secret lover calls Hillary evil and heartless in open letter
January 13, 2016
Examiner

In an open letter to Hillary Clinton, one of her husband’s former lovers has come out swinging, calling the Democratic candidate for president “completely evil, heartless, and totally selfish.” Sally Miller, of Little Rock, Arkansas, gave consent to this writer on Tuesday to make public her letter to Hillary Clinton. The message admonishes and defines Mrs. Clinton for the ability to “slash my life to shreds clearly indicates your revengeful power.”

Miller is currently writing a chronicle of her life as Miss Arkansas, a Miss America finalist, radio talk show host, candidate for mayor, and world traveler. In her memoires, Miller, who was known as Sally Perdue in 1983, elaborates on then Gov. Bill Clinton’s recklessness, including snorting cocaine and smoking marijuana during their sexual interludes. But most relevant to current events, Miller is not holding back on what she knows about Hillary Clinton.

“During one of our more ‘confidential moments,’ Bill disclosed that Hillary also engaged in cocaine from time to time,” Miller contends. “He laughed, saying it was the only time she was nice, a little soft, and ‘playful.’"

It’s been well established, but underreported by American media, that Hillary Clinton unleashed her operatives, including Ron Tucker, to threaten Miller beginning in 1992. Soon after she began talking to the press during the first year of Bill Clinton’s presidency, at a meeting in a restaurant with Tucker, Miller was told to be a “good little girl” and was offered a federal job. If she didn’t accept the offer, “then they knew if I went jogging by myself and couldn’t guarantee what would happen to my pretty little legs,” Miller recalled. “Things just wouldn’t be so fun for me anymore. Life would get hard.”

What Tucker didn’t realize, was that Miller had someone sit nearby to witness and confirm the threat and bribe attempt. At one point, Miller informed the FBI, including an account of “Hillary’s operatives smashing a window” in her Jeep and placing shotgun cartridges in the driver seat. Miller revealed one of the threatening letters she received stated “Marilyn Monroe got snuffed.”

A graduate of Lindenwood College, Miller was awarded the college's 1991 Alumni Merit Award for professional accomplishment. In 2006, she earned a master's degree in Education from Regent University, Washington DC Campus. Not only has Miller experienced Hillary Clinton’s vindictive intimidation tactics first hand, she’s seen how Clinton went after others like of Gennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, and later, Monica Lewinsky. Miller doesn’t want the Clinton’s in the White House again.

“I'm sick of professional politicians, I'm tired of hearing canned speeches with the same old tired promises and the same pledges to listen and work for the people,” Miller remarked. “Career politicians have put America's future in serious jeopardy.”

“I believe we need someone with strong business experience to put America back on track and a leadership that respects our veterans, our military, and this country’s traditions,” she added. “I am voting for Donald Trump in 2016.”

News and media are starting to consider Hillary Clinton’s original defenses, altering responses and varying actions concerning her husband’s sexual transgressions as Arkansas governor and president. Even more liberal broadcasts, such as Monday’s Morning Joe and the Los Angeles Times are discussing the influence sexual victims of Bill Cosby and Bill Clinton may have on the campaign trail.

“Yes, the Clintons had the best drugs money could buy,” recounts Miller. “But unlike Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton did not force drugs on his playmates. Even those who accused him of rape weren't given drugs. Several said Bill just pinned them down. I repeat. Bill did not force drugs on his girlfriends, only himself.”

Miller emphasized that “after almost being killed on several occasions in 1992 and 1993, I stay far away from the Clintons. I've learned to be aware of everything around me, at all times, and am constantly looking over my shoulder.”

“Some serious actions were made by Hillary, on my behalf,” Miller asserts. “Those near-misses got my attention!”  ...
Letter and rest of story at link - just in case anyone would like to discuss something other than Donald Trump.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

“Yes, the Clintons had the best drugs money could buy,” recounts Miller. “But unlike Bill Cosby, Bill Clinton did not force drugs on his playmates. Even those who accused him of rape weren't given drugs. Several said Bill just pinned them down. I repeat. Bill did not force drugs on his girlfriends, only himself.”

Funny how the Demonrats bring us druggie, adulterist, rapist, dope-smoking, homo, muslim presidents and over half the peeps think that's just fine and dandy...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

The story describes Hillary's drug use.    **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

The story describes Hillary's drug use.    **nononono*

It seems to me she fried too many brain cells with her nose candy.