Author Topic: Attkisson: ‘Overwhelming Body of Evidence’ Benghazi Rescue Teams Turned Back  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Paladin

"Wednesday on Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show,” while discussing her Benghazi investigation “Full Measure,” host Sharyl Attkisson said there is now “overwhelming” evidence that rescue teams sent to aid the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012 had turned back before arriving.

Attkisson said, “We also spoke to sources and have some email evidence that talks about special forces that were not far away in Europe that we were told were assigned to respond in the event of a case just like this, and yet were turned back according to witnesses. This is something that the president and the White House has steadfastly denied, but there’s now what I would call an overwhelming body of evidence that leads us to believe that somebody stopped a number of teams and potential rescuers from entering Libya or going to Benghazi to help while those attacks were underway. They could have gotten there. According to experts and people that have information we spoke to, they could have gotten there before the last two Americans died. Those attacks went on for eight hours.”

She added “We spoke to, again a CIA team leader expert, an anti-terrorism expert who says the only person who stops those forces that spun up automatically without waiting to be told—the only force is the commander in chief,  slash the White House, an authority that comes from him.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/13/sharyl-attkisson/

Well done, Sharyl. Now the next step: Who was that "somebody"? "somebody stopped a number of teams and potential rescuers from entering Libya or going to Benghazi to help while those attacks were underway..."
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
None of this is news to me and shouldn't be to any member here as I told you all this over two years ago!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PzLdr

She really should be on FOX, so more people can get her excellent reportage.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Online andy58-in-nh

None of this is news to me and shouldn't be to any member here as I told you all this over two years ago!

I think you know what was going on there. The White House did not want it exposed that they were involved in running guns to the Syrian rebels through Turkey, via Libya. The CIA Annex was being used as a way station for the transfers, and that information had to be kept from the American public, even at the expense of American lives. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline flowers

I had 2 article links that said a helicopter crashed on way to help them. I have searched for those and will continue to do so. In it I think one man died.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I think you know what was going on there. The White House did not want it exposed that they were involved in running guns to the Syrian rebels through Turkey, via Libya. The CIA Annex was being used as a way station for the transfers, and that information had to be kept from the American public, even at the expense of American lives.

Yes! I posted that exact information here more than two years ago.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

Yes! I posted that exact information here more than two years ago.
Yes sites like this where on it right away.  :patriot:

Online mountaineer

Posted today on Trey Gowdy's Facebook page:

Trey Gowdy
54 mins ·

The movie “13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” is now in theaters. I have not seen it, but the Select Committee on ‪#‎Benghazi‬ has interviewed a majority of the authors who wrote the book on which the movie is based. If anyone is entitled to tell the world what happened there on the night of September 11, 2012, it’s the heroes who fought and bled to save American lives and the people who witnessed the terrorist attacks firsthand. That’s why the Benghazi Committee has interviewed seven eyewitnesses to the attacks that had never before been interviewed by Congress.

There are witnesses who say there was a “stand down” order, and there are witnesses who say there was not. I respect everyone who serves our country, especially those who did so in one of the most dangerous places in the world. I wasn’t there, so the best I can do is tell the American people what the witnesses say and then let you determine what to believe.

As soon as the Benghazi Committee receives the documents it has requested, and as soon as we have been able to interview everyone we think we need to hear from, we will release a report that explains all of the new information we have learned from our investigation. The facts matter, and we’re going to get them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org