Author Topic: Cruz: Less a State of the Union Than A State of Denial  (Read 280 times)

Offline libertybele

Cruz: Less a State of the Union Than A State of Denial
« on: January 13, 2016, 03:35:54 pm »
Cruz: 'Less A State of the Union Than a State of Denial'

This was less a State of the Union than it was a state of denial," Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said Tuesday night, after President Obama delivered his final State of the Union address to Congress.

"He refused to acknowledge the very real challenges facing this country on Iran," Cruz said of the president.

"He didn't say a word about two Navy ships now in Iranian custody, about ten sailors we hope not held as hostages...but the fact that (Ayatollah) Khamenei feels that he is able to seize our ships, and seize our sailors indicates the incredible weakness of the Obama-Clinton foreign policy. And the fact that bullies and tyrants across the world are not afraid of this president, don't respect this president -- and it's made the world much, much more dangerous."...

...Cruz noted that Obama began his speech by telling Americans "how wonderful the economy is."

"You know, if you're a big-government lobbyist in and around Washington, that's right -- six of the ten wealthiest counties in America are in and around Washington," Cruz said. "If you're a billionaire hedge fund manager in New York, that's right -- the rich have gotten richer under Obama."...

...http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/cruz-less-state-union-state-denial
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: Cruz: Less a State of the Union Than A State of Denial
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 03:38:32 pm »
NICE work Senator

Offline aligncare

Re: Cruz: Less a State of the Union Than A State of Denial
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 04:08:35 pm »
No doubt, Ted Cruz is off the chart brilliant.

(An actual high IQ. Not that phony affirmative action intelligence Obama was laughingly credited with in 2009 by that has-been presidential historian, Michael Beschloss:

Historian Michael Beschloss: Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — you and I have talked about this for years...

Imus: Well. What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: …our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable

Imus: What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Pardon?

Imus: What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably — he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President.

Imus: That’s not what I asked you. I asked you what his IQ was.

Historian Michael Beschloss: You know that I don’t know and I’d have to find someone with more expertise…

Imus: You don’t know.

It was obvious from the above exchange that Michael Beschloss in 2009 had a hard-on for Obama, even to the point of risking his academic standing and integrity to state something that was unknown to him as an academician.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:13:11 pm by aligncare »