Author Topic: Wasserman Schultz: As A Jew, It Is Incumbent Upon Me To Stand With My Persecuted Muslim Brothers  (Read 1902 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/01/12/wasserman_schultz_as_a_jew_it_is_incumbent_upon_me_to_stand_with_my_persecuted_muslim_brothers.html

Appearing alongside with Dr. Mohsin Jaffer, a Muslim constituent she invited as her guest to tonight's State of the Union address, DNC chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) told MSNBC it was "incumbent" upon her to stand with Muslims because as a Jew she knows what persecution is. Wasserman Schultz on MSNBC:

I've been appalled as so many of my constituents have been appalled at the vitriol and the hatred and the appalling reactions of some towards Muslims and Muslim-Americans and I felt for me as a member of a minority religion myself, a religion, Judaism, that has been persecuted throughout our existence. It's incumbent upon us to stand with our Muslim brothers and sisters and make sure that we can push back hard on that vitriol and hatred and say absolutely not. Not in the United States of

It just continues to amaze me how they think sharia will let them continue to have a government as we do now and how she thinks being a Jew and a female she will be able to keep her head. Just astounds me.

Offline EdinVA

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/01/12/wasserman_schultz_as_a_jew_it_is_incumbent_upon_me_to_stand_with_my_persecuted_muslim_brothers.html

It just continues to amaze me how they think sharia will let them continue to have a government as we do now and how she thinks being a Jew and a female she will be able to keep her head. Just astounds me.

What amazes me is that the democrats have chosen the most ignorant human being on the globe to be their leader.
Maybe wasserman needs to go have a talk with BIBI....

Online mountaineer

Don't stand too close, Blabbermouth -they'll cut off your head.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
If they are her brothers, she'd better get that hijab on fast, because her brothers will beat her to a pulp for looking like a slut in western clothes.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline PzLdr

If you hooked this idiot's brain to a generator, and ran wires from the generator to a firefly, you could write the firefly up for 'insufficient tail lights'.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
If brains were explosives, she couldn't blow her nose.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline katzenjammer

Wasserman Schultz always reminds me of one of those really dumb cartoon villains, almost like a combination of The Brow & Oodles from Dick Tracy!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wasserman Schultz:
As A Jew, It Is Incumbent Upon Me To Stand With My Persecuted Muslim Brothers

Egads.
Just how stupid can this Jewish gal be?

Does she have children?
Hopefully, no.
These are genes that should not be passed on...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Schultz is insane, in a clinical sense, she is a loony lunatic. She could never say anything that would actually surprise me. In fact, if I saw video of her naked and running around outside on all fours barking at the moon, I would not be surprised. And I mean that. She needs psychiatric help. Just being stupid is not enough to cover the insane things she says and does.

The only way she could keep her head as a Jew under Muslim control, is if she was from 10 years old to maybe 25. And then only if she was a knock out beauty. Then the Muslims would spare her to be sold on the sex slave market. They have a thing about raping Jews in particular. It gives them a sense of conquest and dominance. But then once she has worn out her usefulness, they would most certainly kill her. Probably in a widely publicized public ceremony.

Come watch us kill the Jewess. Tomorrow in the town square. It would be a big deal for them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Exactly what the heck has she been smokin' or drinkin'?   :bullie smokin: :drunk:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline flowers

Schultz is insane, in a clinical sense, she is a loony lunatic. She could never say anything that would actually surprise me. In fact, if I saw video of her naked and running around outside on all fours barking at the moon, I would not be surprised. And I mean that. She needs psychiatric help. Just being stupid is not enough to cover the insane things she says and does.

The only way she could keep her head as a Jew under Muslim control, is if she was from 10 years old to maybe 25. And then only if she was a knock out beauty. Then the Muslims would spare her to be sold on the sex slave market. They have a thing about raping Jews in particular. It gives them a sense of conquest and dominance. But then once she has worn out her usefulness, they would most certainly kill her. Probably in a widely publicized public ceremony.

Come watch us kill the Jewess. Tomorrow in the town square. It would be a big deal for them.
She has no clue what is in store for her.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Like most Liberals, she has trained her mind to reject reality, in favor of some alternate universe the Liberal elites construct for their followers.

Liberalism really is a mental disorder, especially among American Liberal Jews. They are the craziest of the crazy Liberals. Reality, facts, mean nothing to them at all.

I do not know if it is possible to cure Liberalism. Some of the American Liberals would willingly walk straight into their deaths before they would ever admit being wrong.

My guess is that the ability to cure this condition probably varies greatly from person to person. As far as Schultz is concerned, I'm pretty sure that she is incurable. And her fanatic adherence to the Liberal 'party line', may actually wind up getting her and others killed.

But, even as she dies in a terrorist attack, her last words will be, 'those evil Republicans and Christian Patriots screwed us'. That is how far gone she is. IMO
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 05:19:55 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers