Author Topic: Fiorina: Clinton would 'wipe the floor' with Trump  (Read 847 times)

Offline flowers

Fiorina: Clinton would 'wipe the floor' with Trump
« on: January 12, 2016, 07:30:09 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/265546-fiorina-on-trump-hillary-clinton-would-wipe-the-floor

Carly Fiorina says GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump has no chance in the general election against Democrat Hillary Clinton.

“Look, Donald Trump is controversial [and] Donald Trump is entertaining,” Fiorina said of her rival in an interview with Glamour magazine published Tuesday.

ADVERTISEMENT
“[But] Donald Trump is not a leader, and I do not think Donald Trump will be our nominee. If he were, Hillary Clinton would wipe the floor with him.” Clinton is currently leading the race for her party's nomination.

Fiorina expressed surprise at the billionaire businessman's popularity with voters and said polls don't always tell the whole story.

“The short answer is yes,” she said when asked if Trump’s success surprised her. "On the other hand, I really am not as impressed by all this polling data as the media appears to be.

“When Gallup, one of the nation’s most respected polling outfits, says they will not engage in horse-race polling for the presidential race, because [the data] is so suspect, I think it tells you a lot.”

The former Hewlett-Packard CEO also declined to say whether she would support Trump if he wins the nomination.

Like....with a cloth? 

Offline Longiron

Re: Fiorina: Clinton would 'wipe the floor' with Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 07:32:23 pm »
Maybe TRUMP will not get her <1% support! :silly:

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 07:35:15 pm »
Well, she is certainly entitled to her opinion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWOOrwDUug

Offline Longiron

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 07:39:05 pm »
Well, she is certainly entitled to her opinion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmWOOrwDUug

I hope we can still all OPINE and she can BUT a lot of LIBS want to limit all of that unless it is LIBERAL of course. :patriot:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 07:44:03 pm »
As with many of her fellow would-be candidates, she's fighting the wrong fight.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 07:50:35 pm »
As with many of her fellow would-be candidates, she's fighting the wrong fight.

Well she knows TRUMP has no respect for her businesswise and no way she gets a job which is what she is looking for. Another RINOGOPe candidate she is in there somewhere. :beer: