Author Topic: 'Father Of Conservative Activism' Endorses Ted Cruz  (Read 664 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
'Father Of Conservative Activism' Endorses Ted Cruz
« on: January 12, 2016, 05:56:42 pm »
..On Friday, Blackwell named the candidate he believes has met those concerns. "I have decided to endorse Ted Cruz and to urge other serious conservatives to join me in supporting Cruz." According to Blackwell, Cruz has "consistently demonstrated his deep commitment to conservative principles," works hard for them, "is very smart," is "a world-class speaker," and has "shown that he can raise the large amounts of money necessary to win the nomination and the November election."

Blackwell also believes Cruz has "organized what is probably the best national ground-game campaign," as opposed to relying on paid advertising. And, he assured fellow conservatives, "You and I can be confident that Ted Cruz will make superb judicial nominations."

Blackwell's vote of confidence in Cruz is important because he is well know as a consistent opponent of the Republican establishment for many decades. He was Barry Goldwater's youngest elected delegate at the 1964 GOP convention that succeeded in nominating the Arizona senator, who despite his loss to LBJ is credited as being the forerunner of Ronald Reagan in 1980....

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/blogs-capital-hill/011116-789204-father-of-conservative-activism-endorses-ted-cruz.htm#ixzz3x3Pb8ufr
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Offline EdinVA

Re: 'Father Of Conservative Activism' Endorses Ted Cruz
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 08:41:46 pm »
So, he likes Cruz, what does that mean to me?
I have a mind, I will make it up on my own.....
I don't need Hollywood or politicians telling me who is right for the country, they all have hidden agendas, hocking books or looking for speaking engagements.