Author Topic: MSNBC Panel Goes Off The Rails: “Comparing Bill Clinton To Bill Cosby Is Wrong!”  (Read 1004 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC Panel Goes Off The Rails: “Comparing Bill Clinton To Bill Cosby Is Wrong!”(VIDEO)

The rhetoric on Monday’s Morning Joe turned heated between cohost Joe Scarborough and Harold Ford during a discussion on the newly-renewed conversation of President Bill Clinton’s past transgressions in office and its impact on the 2016 campaign trail. Scarborough offered the connection between Clinton and disgraced comedic legend Bill Cosby, whose ongoing allegations of sexual abuse continue to dampen his legacy. Scarborough began, “I wonder how the public looks at Bill Cosby and says, ‘This beloved man who changed American culture as much as any entertainment figure in our lifetime is going to have to be accountable for the way he treated women behind closed doors’. How does a public that has come to that conclusion say, ‘The Bill Clinton’s stuff OK’?”. “Raising your voice at me doesn’t make this right,” countered Ford. “Comparing Bill Clinton to Bill Cosby is wrong.” Scarborough pressed Ford directly by responding, “I am fascinated to hear why comparing Bill Cosby to Bill Cosby is wrong.”

http://conservativevideos.com/msnbc-panel-goes-off-the-rails-comparing-bill-clinton-to-bill-cosby-is-wrong/
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 01:57:56 pm by rangerrebew »

HAPPY2BME

HAPPY2BME

Offline Right_in_Virginia

“Comparing Bill Clinton to Bill Cosby is wrong.”

We need to bring back public shaming.  Just a smidge of unrelenting and universal shaming would have removed the Clintons from our political lives.   **nononono*

HAPPY2BME

We need to bring back public shaming.  Just a smidge of unrelenting and universal shaming would have removed the Clintons from our political lives.   **nononono*

=========================================

How can you 'bring back public shaming' when the entire country has no conscience?

Most don't even understand the meaning of the word, let alone being able to practice it.  Uttering words like 'infidelity, adultery, fornication, and unfaithful are sure to get you demonized in Modern America.

conscience

noun
1.  the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action:
to follow the dictates of conscience.

2.  the complex of ethical and moral principles that controls or inhibits the actions or thoughts of an individual.

Offline musiclady

I'm glad that they're even discussing the comparison on MSNBC.

Perhaps one or two of their thirteen viewers will actually think about how close the parallel really is.    :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GourmetDan

Exposing liberal hypocrisy is what the MSNBC Panel really objects to...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan