Author Topic: ISIS burns fighters alive for letting Ramadi fall  (Read 820 times)

Offline EdinVA

ISIS burns fighters alive for letting Ramadi fall
« on: January 11, 2016, 11:21:35 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/01/11/isis-burns-fighters-alive-for-letting-ramadi-fall.html?intcmp=hpbt2

ISIS fighters who fled to the terror group’s Iraqi stronghold of Mosul after being defeated in Ramadi were burned alive in the town square, sources told FoxNews.com, in an unmistakable message to fighters who may soon be defending the northern city from government forces.
Several residents of Mosul recounted the grisly story for stateside relatives, describing the deadly reception black clad jihadists got when they made it to Mosul, some 250 miles north of the city retaken by Iraqi forces operating with cover from U.S. air power.

Makes me wanna sign up....

HAPPY2BME

Re: ISIS burns fighters alive for letting Ramadi fall
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 02:13:28 am »
  Several residents of Mosul recounted the grisly story for stateside relatives, describing the deadly

======================================

Am I the only one who caught this?

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 03:45:13 am »

Am I the only one who caught this?
I read your post before I read the story.....

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 03:56:07 am »
This is good news in a way, as it will affect their ability to recruit significantly.

Also, Hitler had a 'no retreat' policy and it was a major factor in his defeat. If you cannot retreat, you have just lost 50% of your ability to maneuver and find strategic advantage. Imagine trying to play chess if you can only move forward. That would be a rough game.

I understand the macho 'fight to the death' point ISIS is trying to make, but it is amateurish nonsense. It will hurt them more than help them. You can't make a blanket rule like that for every situation. It doesn't work that way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 04:04:03 am »
 The burnings will continue until morale improves...... :th_10444:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 04:15:12 am »
From now on, when ISIS fighters who are holding a town are defeated, they will no longer return to base. From now on, they will desert and flee to Turkey or somewhere instead.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 04:20:50 am »
I don't know, this just means they get to go see Allah even quicker.  That should make a good jihadi happy, shouldn't it?  I mean really, they were actually "gifting" them by sending them to their 72 virgins even quicker than they were expecting.  This should really increase recruitment!

It's all good!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 04:23:30 am »
From now on, when ISIS fighters who are holding a town are defeated, they will no longer return to base. From now on, they will desert and flee to Turkey or somewhere instead.

Detroit?  San Bernardino?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 11:23:17 am »
I don't know, this just means they get to go see Allah even quicker.  That should make a good jihadi happy, shouldn't it?  I mean really, they were actually "gifting" them by sending them to their 72 virgins even quicker than they were expecting.  This should really increase recruitment!

It's all good!

Unfortunately (for them) burning to death is one of the "ignoble deaths" that preclude Paradise. Pity, that.  :whistle:

As far as the effect on recruitment goes - I don't know. Most of their recruits are of the "young. stupid and think they're invincible" variety anyway, so they'll figure it can't happen to them, and it's not as if the concept of "with your shield or on it" is exactly new!  :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2016, 03:33:22 pm »
Unfortunately (for them) burning to death is one of the "ignoble deaths" that preclude Paradise. Pity, that.  :whistle:

As far as the effect on recruitment goes - I don't know. Most of their recruits are of the "young. stupid and think they're invincible" variety anyway, so they'll figure it can't happen to them, and it's not as if the concept of "with your shield or on it" is exactly new!  :laugh:

Didn't know that about the burning death being ignoble. 

That settles it then - bring hell-fire upon them and start burning them all to death!  Make it spectacular and broadcast it to the world! 

***hair on fire

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!