Author Topic: Republican Establishment Unleashes “Army of Hecklers” To Disrupt Trump Campaign  (Read 564 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://dcwhispers.com/republican-establishment-unleashes-army-of-hecklers-to-disrupt-trump-campaign/

Republican Establishment Unleashes “Army of Hecklers” To Disrupt Trump Campaign
Posted on January 11, 2016 by DCWhispers   

The occasional heckler is a somewhat common thorn in the side of most modern-day politicians. It is under this guise GOP operatives are alleged to have unleashed an “army of hecklers” to disrupt future Donald Trump campaign rallies in an effort to make the hecklers the top story instead of the candidate himself.

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/republican-establishment-unleashes-army-of-hecklers-to-disrupt-trump-campaign/#xQyGME4qEsmE28TU.99
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Well, I guess if you can't win on ideas and the ability of the candidate to resonate with voters...disrupt. It's what leftist have always done.

Offline EdinVA

If this is true, the GOPe is not going to be happy with the result...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
No proof offered as to who the hecklers represent.

--Cruz has a lot at stake.

--Hillary has a lot at stake.

--It could even be Trump forces, pulling a stunt for sympathy, to show Trump getting tough again, and again, and again.

So to merely claim they represent some illusive "establishment" element is quite unconvincing, to me.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
I'm not buying it...most of the hecklers I've seen thus far give all appearances of being firm Bernie Sanders types.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Carling

BOLO at Trump events for blond college-aged men named Biff and Tad and wearing cardigans and loafers!
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Republican Establishment Unleashes “Army of Hecklers” To Disrupt Trump Campaign"

It will be just as enjoyable to watch Trump's security throw these -Republicans- out of his rallies, as it is to watch the leftists tossed out.

On second thought...
It will be MORE enjoyable to watch !!

Offline aligncare

BOLO at Trump events for blond college-aged men named Biff and Tad and wearing cardigans and loafers!

:silly:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nonsense. I don't believe it.

The only one who would benefit from this would be Cruz. And they don't like him either.

The only way they could do this if it was real, is to attack Trump and Cruz. And even then, it would just give them more press, and an opportunity to deliver cute little 'zingers' that they will have prepared in advance. It is a lose/lose for the GOPe.

Hillary and Sander's people may try this, to attempt to portray themselves as victims of the mean ol' Trump bully. But even that loses more than it gains by generating press for Trump.

So, what can you do?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.