Author Topic: Hillary Clinton's Lead Over Sanders Nearly Vanishes  (Read 622 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton's Lead Over Sanders Nearly Vanishes
« on: January 11, 2016, 03:11:41 pm »
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-polls/011116-789089-hillaryclinton-lead-nearly-vanishes-among-democrats.htm?ref=HPLNews&t=1452514844042&cachecheck=1

Hillary Clinton's Lead Over Sanders Nearly Vanishes
52 Comments

BY JOHN MERLINE, INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY
07:00 AM ET

With just 21 days until the presidential primaries officially begin in Iowa, Hillary Clinton's support among Democrats nationally has taken a serious tumble, falling eight points to 43%, according to the latest IBD/TIPP Poll. Support for her chief rival, Bernie Sanders, climbed six points to 39%.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-polls/011116-789089-hillaryclinton-lead-nearly-vanishes-among-democrats.htm#ixzz3wwtezlg7

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

Re: Hillary Clinton's Lead Over Sanders Nearly Vanishes
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 03:17:12 pm »
The DNC will not allow Sanders to beat Clinton, you can bet money on that, I would.

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 03:21:19 pm »
I devotedly hope Sanders wins. The Clintons are pure evil. It would be nice to see them finally booted off the political stage

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 03:35:55 pm »
The DNC will not allow Sanders to beat Clinton, you can bet money on that, I would.

I think your bet is reasonable; the Clintoons probably still have enough juice to squeeze that nomination out.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 04:49:13 pm »
I have been very surprised by the Clintons inability to keep Hillary's problems bottled up.  That is the biggest surprise of the election so far, in my eyes.  The Democrat party has shifted hard, hard left, which is why The Bern is so well liked amongst the Democrat voters - particularly the young heads full of mush.  He reminds me more of Allen Ginsburg, the old Beat Generation loony tune, than anything else.

But it appears Hillary is having problems with the blue collar union vote and the black vote isn't showing up for her (will they show up at all without a horse in the race?)  Hillary is just a bad candidate full of baggage in an election where people are looking for something different.  I find it fascinating the soft noises coming from Biden.  Hillary is showing signs of being the Democrat's John McCain.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 05:44:06 pm »
I think your bet is reasonable; the Clintoons probably still have enough juice to squeeze that nomination out.

I think it's more reasonable that they squeeze out the nomination only if the DNC can't install another candidate in time.

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 07:32:07 pm »
I have been very surprised by the Clintons inability to keep Hillary's problems bottled up.  That is the biggest surprise of the election so far, in my eyes.  The Democrat party has shifted hard, hard left, which is why The Bern is so well liked amongst the Democrat voters - particularly the young heads full of mush.  He reminds me more of Allen Ginsburg, the old Beat Generation loony tune, than anything else.

But it appears Hillary is having problems with the blue collar union vote and the black vote isn't showing up for her (will they show up at all without a horse in the race?)  Hillary is just a bad candidate full of baggage in an election where people are looking for something different.  I find it fascinating the soft noises coming from Biden.  Hillary is showing signs of being the Democrat's John McCain.

It is interesting to watch. I also notice hil isn't out in the media all the time. Only a few days at a time. 21 days.....who does valjar really want?