Author Topic: The President Who Fell From Grace.... By Clarice Feldman  (Read 287 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The President Who Fell From Grace.... By Clarice Feldman
« on: January 10, 2016, 11:51:58 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/01/the_president_who_fell_from_grace_.html

January 10, 2016
The President Who Fell From Grace
By Clarice Feldman

As easily as he slid into office with no qualifications for the post, Obama is falling from grace with fate and the voters. His dishonesty and incompetence are too patent. This week, no sooner had his relatively sparsely viewed presser ended and his clearly manufactured tears about gun violence dried, than his central argument -- that gun control, not fighting Islamic terrorism, should be our priority -- was exposed as nonsense. A thug, who had stolen a gun from a cop, used it in Philadelphia to try to assassinate a law enforcement officer. Echoing Obama Philadelphia’s Democratic Mayor declared Jim Kenney wasted no time in declaring “There are just too many guns on the streets and I think our national government needs to do something about that.” 

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/01/the_president_who_fell_from_grace_.html#ixzz3wtA82vKK

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The President Who Fell From Grace.... By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 12:14:14 am »
One can't "fall from" grace unless one was first there to begin with.

obama has been a DISgrace since the day he entered public office!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The President Who Fell From Grace.... By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 12:16:50 am »
One can't "fall from" grace unless one was first there to begin with.

obama has been a DISgrace since the day he entered public office!

Long before that actually.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien