Author Topic: The Reason This Pink-Haired, Facially Pierced, Overweight Woman Loves Welfare Will Shock You  (Read 1508 times)

HAPPY2BME

If you can make it through this whole video then you have an incredible amount of…well, we’re not sure what you have, because this video is nauseating and difficult to watch.

What we have here is exactly what every red-blooded conservative knows is going on and detests with every fiber in their being.

In this sickening video, a loud, overweight welfare queen brags about how her entire life is paid for by the American taxpayers.

She shamelessly talks about how amazing her freeloading lifestyle is, knowing that she’ll never have to work thanks to Obama’s ridiculous laws. It’s disgusting that the rest of us are working hard every day just to fund the lifestyles of people like this…

And she thanks Obama for it all!

This, this is what’s wrong with more taxes, welfare, SNAP programs and the like.

People should be allowed to get assistance, and hey, maybe even from the government. Provided that assistance comes with extenuous prohibitions.

But it doesn’t. People now are on the government’s dime for their lives and they couldn’t care less.

Doesn’t it make you sick?

http://patriotvideos.net/the-reason-this-pink-haired-facially-pierced-overweight-woman-loves-welfare-will-shock-you/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rDhgQKeaHs

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I lasted 28 seconds ...  **nononono*
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

HAPPY2BME

I lasted 28 seconds ...  **nononono*

============================================

Her mother is sitting at a table behind her and later in the video this slug curses her mother out for not moving fast enough.

This is a new phenomenon in this country where an a large number of this generation's young adults REFUSE to become adults, get a job, or leave home. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Just - damn.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Thanks for giving the synopsis to us - there's no way I could watch one second of that without my blood pressure going dangerously too high. 

Long ago, in another life - I worked as an inspector for Section 8 Housing - where low-income people got rent-free housing.  I had to inspect the "slum-lord" housing of the landlords that lived off of this program.  I dealt with these types of people everyday.....fell on my knees and thanked God when I finally left that job.  That was in 1983, I imagine it is exponentially worse now!

These people make me want to retch, too lazy to get off their a$$es to try to make a better life for their numerous illegitimate children (paychecks).  Then, they train their children to grow up to do the same....and so it goes, on and on.  I hope to hell that someone will be elected to lead us that will have the balls and inclination to fix this damn sorry system!

You can't/won't find a job - any job - to support your family?  Fine.  We'll help you - but you need to get your nasty fat butt up and go pick some lettuce, or pick up garbage, or cut some weeds by the roadside - or a hundred other tasks that can be done to improve your community (under the watchful guidance of somebody that will make SURE you do the work).  You'll work hard, and you'll get dirty and sweaty - and you might just decide you'd rather get a REAL job than to have to do this grunt work.  If you don't, your children will be taken from you and you will go to a poor-house.

I cannot express what I feel about these third and fourth generation parasites without getting disciplinarian action.  The War on Poverty is really a War on Taxpayers!

:#@$%:

Gotta stop now and calm down.  Too many flashbacks.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Of the many things needing reform in this country, this is right at the top.
The Republic is lost.

Offline flowers

12 seconds for me.  :#@$%:  This is what TPTB have been working on for decades. They are so close to their goal. Maybe 380 days or so away.   **nononono*
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 07:19:19 pm by flowers »

Offline aligncare

The worst part? The woman shows signs of heroine addiction.

Who's to blame? Well, it ain't conservatives. Modern liberalism is to blame. With its unquestioning promotion and support for sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ugh.   I can't watch; I've got to get back to work to support her.

Offline flowers

The worst part? The woman shows signs of heroine addiction.

Who's to blame? Well, it ain't conservatives. Modern liberalism is to blame. With its unquestioning promotion and support for sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll.
That is the first thing I noticed before she even spoke. On drugs. Libs goal for decades. Drug the masses. I was shocked sometime last year when I first found out how heroin overdoses have spiked here.  The media has really kept a lid on that one too.