Author Topic: Self-Inflicted: The End Of #Hillary2016 – The Rise Of #Trump2016  (Read 415 times)

Offline mrclose

The long time die hard Hillary support group has thrown in the towel! :shrug:

A very long article but well worth reading.
(I also derived Great Pleasure from the comments made by the 'newly enlightened')

Well ... bye! :seeya:

The truth hurts. Writing the truth as we see it hurts us. But we write the truth and months later, or years later we are proven 100% correct.

Trump supporters don’t trust us because of our history with Hillary.

Trump supporters also don’t want to risk the “Trump is a Hillary plant and the proof is how HillaryIs44 says nice things about Trump” trap that by now even the dumbest cannot continue to promulgate.

Hillary Clinton supporters likewise are upset that we are not serving Clinton kool-aid and instead writing analysis that is so obvious to all but those who refuse to acknowledge reality and prefer to spin themselves into oblivion.

http://www.hillaryis44.org/2016/01/08/self-inflicted-the-end-of-hillary2016-the-rise-of-trump2016/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline aligncare

Re: Self-Inflicted: The End Of #Hillary2016 – The Rise Of #Trump2016
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 10:33:58 am »
The long time die hard Hillary support group has thrown in the towel! :shrug:

A very long article but well worth reading.
(I also derived Great Pleasure from the comments made by the 'newly enlightened')

Well ... bye! :seeya:

http://www.hillaryis44.org/2016/01/08/self-inflicted-the-end-of-hillary2016-the-rise-of-trump2016/

It's early, I know, and no one has voted yet, but Trump has already cleared a wide swath through demographic groups within republican primary voters.

He polls well outside traditional GOP territory, too, and his campaign appears poised to bring along democrats disaffected with Hillary and Bernie, too.

2016 could be a perfect storm for the GOP. Now we'll see just how much of a big tent the Republican Party really is.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 11:11:18 am »
I rarely read comments, but the ones on this article are interesting, to say the least.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 12:39:46 pm »
I read the site as well. Those women are "pissed off" at Hillary.

Hillary's campaign so far has been the 'stealth' campaign. In her warped mind, she felt that it was her turn. She has the full backing of the Liberal media, so she took a do not harm tack. She thought that if she stayed undercover, and kept her head down, hiding her debates for example, that she could sort of sneak into the White House. After all, she is the Democrat, therefore she should win, no matter what.

This plan has not worked out as she thought it would. And her supporters have picked up on what she was doing and they don't like it. They are mystified. If she is the smartest woman in the country, and the most admired woman in America, then why is she losing to Sanders and Trump? And why is she saying these idiotic things about rape accusers? Should she shut up about this subject? And then while the controversy over Hillary's past is building, she sent Bill into the limelight which resurrected all those accusations against him.

Hillary is very, very, vulnerable now. However, I'm not sure Trump wants to knock her out. She is such a weak candidate, he probably wants her to stay in.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2016, 01:41:49 pm »
Of course Hillary thought that it was her turn to take a seat in the oval office; after all she's a Clinton. She was supposed to be invincible; shrugging off all accusations and responsibilities for her actions.

So far, much of what the MSM, the DEMS and the GOPe have hoped for and geared up for has not taken place.  I don't think all the surprises are over yet and after the next GOP debate and the Iowa caucus and New Hampshire primary we will have a much better idea of how things are going to go. 

According to Western Illinois University who has predicted that last several presidents since 1975 with 100% accuracy; Bernie will be our next POTUS.  8888crybaby

http://firebrandleft.com/university-100-accuracy-record-predicts-bernie-sanders-will-americas-next-president/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.