Author Topic: Exclusive: Birth Certificate for Ted Cruz’s Mother  (Read 627 times)

Offline flowers

Exclusive: Birth Certificate for Ted Cruz’s Mother
« on: January 08, 2016, 09:12:50 pm »
Drudge alert....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/08/ted-cruz-mother-birth-certificate/

Eleanor Darragh, mother of
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
97%
, was born in Delaware on Nov. 23, 1934, establishing her citizenship by birth–and, according to U.S. law, that of her son, even though he was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, on Dec. 22, 1970.

The Cruz for President campaign provided Breitbart News exclusively with the birth certificate.

Eleanor Darragh Birth Certificate

Offline Longiron

Re: Exclusive: Birth Certificate for Ted Cruz’s Mother
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 09:22:17 pm »
Put it to bed TED and keep truckin.  :patriot:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 09:22:34 pm »
Drudge alert....

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/08/ted-cruz-mother-birth-certificate/

Eleanor Darragh, mother of
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
97%
, was born in Delaware on Nov. 23, 1934, establishing her citizenship by birth–and, according to U.S. law, that of her son, even though he was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, on Dec. 22, 1970.

The Cruz for President campaign provided Breitbart News exclusively with the birth certificate.

Eleanor Darragh Birth Certificate

And I concur!  He was a citizen at birth! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 09:27:06 pm »
WhiteHousemedia comes out and call the certificate a fake in ......4........3......2

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 09:31:08 pm »

I concur as well!  I have never doubted that he was a citizen at birth.  (And I didn't realize that there were serious questions regarding Mr. Cruz's mother's birth circumstances.  I've taken it at face value that she was born in Delaware, because Mr. Cruz has already told us that!)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 09:40:18 pm »
WhiteHousemedia comes out and call the certificate a fake in ......4........3......2
They posted the JPEG in layers! /sarcasm
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 09:41:09 pm »
I concur as well!  I have never doubted that he was a citizen at birth.  (And I didn't realize that there were serious questions regarding Mr. Cruz's mother's birth circumstances.  I've taken it at face value that she was born in Delaware, because Mr. Cruz has already told us that!)

If you pay really close attention to what Cruz himself has said on this you will find that he has NEVER said anything other than he was a citizen at birth!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 09:57:39 pm »
If you pay really close attention to what Cruz himself has said on this you will find that he has NEVER said anything other than he was a citizen at birth!

Exactly!  I have paid very careful attention to his words, and I agree with your statement!

(And with the overwhelming weight of the body politic leaning in a particular direction, that may likely be enough!  :whistle:)

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 09:59:24 pm »
Exactly!  I have paid very careful attention to his words, and I agree with your statement!

(And with the overwhelming weight of the body politic leaning in a particular direction, that may likely be enough!  :whistle:)

:thumbsup:  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien