Author Topic: Obama: You’re a Conspiracy Theorist if You Think He Wants to Confiscate Your Guns  (Read 1340 times)

rangerrebew

Obama: You’re a Conspiracy Theorist if You Think He Wants to Confiscate Your Guns
January 8, 2016 | Truthstream Media | TruthstreamMedia.com |

And here I thought the system couldn’t surprise me anymore…

Last night, just days after announcing more executive action on gun control, CNN hosted a town hall which featured Obama answering questions about guns.

Yes. The establishment felt the need to go there. Watch this:

Obviously people are waking up to the tyranny, and The Powers that Shouldn’t Be know it and felt the need to directly address it. There is hope yet…

Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

We encourage you to share and republish our reports, analyses, breaking news and videos (Click for details).

Contributed by Truthstream Media of TruthstreamMedia.com.

Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton created Truthstream Media.com as an outlet to examine the news, place it in a broader context, uncover the deceptions, pierce through the fabric of illusions, grasp the underlying factors, know the real enemy, unshackle from the system, and begin to imagine the path towards taking back our lives, one step at a time, so that one day we might truly be free…

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obama-youre-a-conspiracy-theorist-if-you-think-he-wants-to-confiscate-your-guns_012016
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 07:17:32 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

What is the name of that book?  Ah. How to Win Friends and Influence People! His denial has just insured the purchase of thousands more guns.  To deny it is to affirm that he wants to take them away.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 07:19:56 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline libertybele

...hmm...well I guess, count me as one of the Conspiracy Theorists.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline xfreeper

His comments are reminiscent of 'if you like your plan you can keep your plan'. The guy is a certified liar and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind their ultimate goal is the complete disarming of civilians (subjects).

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
His comments are reminiscent of 'if you like your plan you can keep your plan'. The guy is a certified liar and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind their ultimate goal is the complete disarming of civilians (subjects).

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Looks like we are all thinking along the same lines here.

Everything he says is a lie. And everything he says is the opposite of what he actually does.

The first thing I thought when I heard him say, 'No one is going to take your guns.', was Uh Oh! Here we go.

It looks like his plan is to deny any kind of government benefits to anyone who owns a gun. So, if you own a gun, no Federal unemployment, no disability, no social security, no medicare, and on like that. And it is possible that Obama will try to implement some kind of crippling new tax on gun owners.

Since outright confiscation is not feasible, his plan seems to have shifted into forcing people to disarm themselves with excessive monetary penalties for owning a gun.

And since Obama does not care about what Congress does, or says, or thinks, you cannot petition your Congressman to stop it. Congress has no meaning under Obama.

We shall see what he does, but I'm sure it is not over. Obama certainly wants to disarm America, using one way or another. And I do not believe one word he says about what his intentions are. He is the ultimate, look you right in the face and lie, kind of liar.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 08:29:33 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

Yes we all know what is going on.

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup3: :hands: