Author Topic: Rush: Is Hillary Eligible for the Presidency?  (Read 267 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Is Hillary Eligible for the Presidency?
« on: January 07, 2016, 08:37:34 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/01/07/is_hillary_eligible_for_the_presidency

Is Hillary Eligible for the Presidency?
January 07, 2016
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Now, folks, it's also not a surprise that the Drive-Bys would be going after Cruz. And seriously, even though they made fun and mocked anybody who was a quote/unquote "birther" back during the Obama years, it's expected.  Of course.  This is an opportunity for so much. It's quid pro quo. It's payback. Plus there's a real opportunity to take out a conservative they all hate.  So of course they're gonna take it seriously.  I'll tell you something here, folks.  You know who really, really, really might be ineligible to run for the presidency?  And it isn't Ted Cruz.  Nobody on the Republican side.  Let's examine Hillary Clinton in terms of eligibility.

She might not be eligible to be elected president when everybody gets finished.  Look at this, 18 US Code 107: "Concealment, Removal, or Mutilation Generally: Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both. ... and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States."

...and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office..."

If she is ever indicted on this e-mail business, or if they find that she has mutilated, destroyed, hidden, or otherwise done away with documents that were classified that came under her purview? Sorry, folks. She's gotta be convicted, of course. But if that were to ever happen, she's not qualified. She's not eligible to run.  And, I'm telling you, this has as much (if not more) possibility and relevance than whatever they're trying to manufacture here about Ted Cruz.  We've gotta be very careful not to take our eyes off who the real enemy is.  It's the Democrats, folks.  It's not fellow Republicans.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  No, I'm dead serious, folks.  Look at this.  "Hillary Clinton’s Criminal Indictment Looms…" Yesterday was Joe diGenova saying so.  Today there's a piece at the DC Whispers blog.  "Talk of a possible indictment against former Obama Secretary of State and current Democrat presidential frontrunner, Hillary Clinton have swirled for months. Whispers now indicate that over the last forty-eight hours that talk has turned very-very serious."

I don't know what's gonna happen there, but it is ramping up.  Look, she's admitted she deleted half of the e-mails on that server.  The law is very clear here.  Now, don't misunderstand, I don't think it's automatic this is gonna happen, just like this Cruz thing.  Can I make another observation?  This is fascinating to me.  Look at the lather everybody willingly gets themselves worked up into about what citizenship is and how it's defined and then whether or not Ted Cruz can legitimately run for president.  Look at the lather this has everybody worked up into.  And yet there's hardly any concern whatsoever about what illegal noncitizens are allowed to do.

We bend over backwards.  We extend the full welfare state and then some to the illegals who come into this country illegally.  The Democrat Party goes out of its away to find ways to keep them here.  The Democrat Party's looking for undercover ways to extend temporary quasi-citizenship to them so they could vote.  We have people that get worked up about this, obviously, about the politics of it.

But my point is we're talking about illegal immigrants, there's much more sympathy and much more compassion, and we're told that we must be understanding.  And these are people fleeing disaster-torn areas of the world. They just want to make a better life and they come to the United States, who are we to say no.  We have somebody that's an actual citizen here, we're trying to drum 'em out of the country, we're trying to drum 'em out of the presidential race.  They're all worked up over whether or not a citizen is a citizen and then what that citizen can or cannot do.  I just find the juxtaposition of those things fascinating.

Look, all it took was Trump bringing this up, "Hey, you know what, Ted might want to look into this.  I would hate for Ted to be sidelined by a lawsuit down the road."  And everybody, on cue, like there's a Svengali or pied piper out there, everybody just falls into line and starts behaving exactly as whoever is responsible for this wanted them to behave.  And so today the entire focus of the so-called Republican Party, conservative movement, is on Ted Cruz and not Hillary Clinton and not Bernie Sanders, who, by the way, I'm gonna remind you again, is creeping up and is so close to Mrs. Clinton. They are getting practically paranoid, petrified with fear inside the Clinton campaign over Bernie, not just where he is in the polls in some of these states, but the amount of money he's raising.

You're not reading about it because the Drive-By Media circle the wagons doing everything they can to protect Hillary.  I mean, I have great example of that in The Politico today that is hilarious, and I will do you the honor of analyzing it and translating it for you, 'cause it is just classic, how they're trying to distance Hillary from Obama now.  And the stretches and the extortions and the twists and the pretzel-like moves they make in order to create distance between Hillary and Obama is classically funny. 

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34