GOP Women to Trump: Stop Talking About Clinton Sex Scandals

(1/3) > >>

mystery-ak:
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=708458

Newsmax
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 09:08 PM

By: Greg Richter

Some Republican women fear Donald Trump's continued attacks on former President Bill Clinton's sex life could end up helping Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, USA Today reports.

Republicans have several attacks lined up for the expected Democratic nominee, but are afraid Hillary Clinton will only gain sympathy if Trump continues hammering on her husband – especially since Trump has said she has enabled her husband's indiscretions.

"I'm uncomfortable with it, I just am," former National Republican Congressional Committee Executive Director Nancy Dwight told USA Today. "She was as aghast by her husband’s behavior as the rest of us."

Hillary Clinton has "a ton of trip-ups" that won't get any attention if all the talk is about Bill Clinton, Dwight said.

"It's a distraction," former New Hampshire House Speaker Donna Sytek agreed. "We should be talking about the debt and security and any number of other things. The women I know that are politically active are going to try to ignore it and encourage their candidates to talk about the larger issues."

Trump has said he will back off the attacks if Hillary Clinton stops calling him a sexist.

Two women, both 37, who typically vote Republican told USA Today that if Trump is the nominee, they may vote for Clinton.

"If you have to pick between the two, and Trump’s doing this, it makes him look like this misogynous jerk," Jamie Steider of Annandale, Virginia, said.

"Hillary's the lesser of two evils, and usually, I would vote to the conservative side," said Steider's friend Christina Bowman of Cheyenne, Wyoming.

mountaineer:

--- Quote ---Some Republican women   ...   Two women, both 37, who typically vote Republican told USA Today that if Trump is the nominee, they may vote for Clinton. ...  "Hillary's the lesser of two evils, and usually, I would vote to the conservative side"
--- End quote ---
Sure.

GAJohnnie:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on January 07, 2016, 03:04:26 pm ---http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=708458

Newsmax
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 09:08 PM

By: Greg Richter

Some Republican women fear Donald Trump's continued attacks on former President Bill Clinton's sex life could end up helping Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, USA Today reports.

Republicans have several attacks lined up for the expected Democratic nominee, but are afraid Hillary Clinton will only gain sympathy if Trump continues hammering on her husband – especially since Trump has said she has enabled her husband's indiscretions.

"I'm uncomfortable with it, I just am," former National Republican Congressional Committee Executive Director Nancy Dwight told USA Today. "She was as aghast by her husband’s behavior as the rest of us."

Hillary Clinton has "a ton of trip-ups" that won't get any attention if all the talk is about Bill Clinton, Dwight said.

"It's a distraction," former New Hampshire House Speaker Donna Sytek agreed. "We should be talking about the debt and security and any number of other things. The women I know that are politically active are going to try to ignore it and encourage their candidates to talk about the larger issues."

Trump has said he will back off the attacks if Hillary Clinton stops calling him a sexist.

Two women, both 37, who typically vote Republican told USA Today that if Trump is the nominee, they may vote for Clinton.

"If you have to pick between the two, and Trump’s doing this, it makes him look like this misogynous jerk," Jamie Steider of Annandale, Virginia, said.

"Hillary's the lesser of two evils, and usually, I would vote to the conservative side," said Steider's friend Christina Bowman of Cheyenne, Wyoming.

--- End quote ---

New Campaign, same old Campaign lie. This is the same old Moveon.org lie we saw every year manufactured during the Clinton years. Any time the GOP was hitting Clinton where it hurt, you would suddenly start getting calls into Talk Radio shows, letters to the Editor exct by these trained Clinton Monkeys. You could always spot them because they would start out by saying "I am a Republican who vote for Bush/Dole etc but....." and then repeat the Clinton talking points.

The Clintonites want Trump to shut up because they know full well how much damage these are doing to Hillary basic  campaign meme

Hillary:  "I'm a woman, i understand your women problems, vote for me".

Longiron:

:jail:

http://stellasplace1.com/2015/12/31/the-victims-of-bill-and-hillary-clinton/

Right_in_Virginia:
I guess Mrs. Ryan and Mrs. McConnell are busy giving interviews.   :whistle:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version