Author Topic: GOP Women to Trump: Stop Talking About Clinton Sex Scandals  (Read 956 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Women to Trump: Stop Talking About Clinton Sex Scandals
« on: January 07, 2016, 03:04:26 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=708458

Newsmax
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 09:08 PM

By: Greg Richter

Some Republican women fear Donald Trump's continued attacks on former President Bill Clinton's sex life could end up helping Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, USA Today reports.

Republicans have several attacks lined up for the expected Democratic nominee, but are afraid Hillary Clinton will only gain sympathy if Trump continues hammering on her husband – especially since Trump has said she has enabled her husband's indiscretions.

"I'm uncomfortable with it, I just am," former National Republican Congressional Committee Executive Director Nancy Dwight told USA Today. "She was as aghast by her husband’s behavior as the rest of us."

Hillary Clinton has "a ton of trip-ups" that won't get any attention if all the talk is about Bill Clinton, Dwight said.

"It's a distraction," former New Hampshire House Speaker Donna Sytek agreed. "We should be talking about the debt and security and any number of other things. The women I know that are politically active are going to try to ignore it and encourage their candidates to talk about the larger issues."

Trump has said he will back off the attacks if Hillary Clinton stops calling him a sexist.

Two women, both 37, who typically vote Republican told USA Today that if Trump is the nominee, they may vote for Clinton.

"If you have to pick between the two, and Trump’s doing this, it makes him look like this misogynous jerk," Jamie Steider of Annandale, Virginia, said.

"Hillary's the lesser of two evils, and usually, I would vote to the conservative side," said Steider's friend Christina Bowman of Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: GOP Women to Trump: Stop Talking About Clinton Sex Scandals
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 03:07:24 pm »
Some Republican women   ...   Two women, both 37, who typically vote Republican told USA Today that if Trump is the nominee, they may vote for Clinton. ...  "Hillary's the lesser of two evils, and usually, I would vote to the conservative side"
Sure.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 03:17:34 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=708458

Newsmax
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 09:08 PM

By: Greg Richter

Some Republican women fear Donald Trump's continued attacks on former President Bill Clinton's sex life could end up helping Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, USA Today reports.

Republicans have several attacks lined up for the expected Democratic nominee, but are afraid Hillary Clinton will only gain sympathy if Trump continues hammering on her husband – especially since Trump has said she has enabled her husband's indiscretions.

"I'm uncomfortable with it, I just am," former National Republican Congressional Committee Executive Director Nancy Dwight told USA Today. "She was as aghast by her husband’s behavior as the rest of us."

Hillary Clinton has "a ton of trip-ups" that won't get any attention if all the talk is about Bill Clinton, Dwight said.

"It's a distraction," former New Hampshire House Speaker Donna Sytek agreed. "We should be talking about the debt and security and any number of other things. The women I know that are politically active are going to try to ignore it and encourage their candidates to talk about the larger issues."

Trump has said he will back off the attacks if Hillary Clinton stops calling him a sexist.

Two women, both 37, who typically vote Republican told USA Today that if Trump is the nominee, they may vote for Clinton.

"If you have to pick between the two, and Trump’s doing this, it makes him look like this misogynous jerk," Jamie Steider of Annandale, Virginia, said.

"Hillary's the lesser of two evils, and usually, I would vote to the conservative side," said Steider's friend Christina Bowman of Cheyenne, Wyoming.

New Campaign, same old Campaign lie. This is the same old Moveon.org lie we saw every year manufactured during the Clinton years. Any time the GOP was hitting Clinton where it hurt, you would suddenly start getting calls into Talk Radio shows, letters to the Editor exct by these trained Clinton Monkeys. You could always spot them because they would start out by saying "I am a Republican who vote for Bush/Dole etc but....." and then repeat the Clinton talking points.

The Clintonites want Trump to shut up because they know full well how much damage these are doing to Hillary basic  campaign meme

Hillary:  "I'm a woman, i understand your women problems, vote for me".

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 06:35:39 pm »
I guess Mrs. Ryan and Mrs. McConnell are busy giving interviews.   :whistle:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 06:42:48 pm »
 :bsflag: :bs:    8detect8

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Longiron

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 06:50:28 pm »
Sure.
Sure is correct. They were always going to vote for Hil.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 07:04:43 pm »
Note to Trump: Based on Hillary's response (here) you are hitting the target squarely and doing major damage.  Keep firing on those coordinates as needed.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2016, 08:21:40 pm »
Yep. Listening to him talk sets my teeth on edge but he is one of the most skillful media manipulators I have ever seen.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2016, 08:47:38 pm »
Sure.

Either the mystery women were just made up figures, or they were life-long Dem operatives lying through their teeth.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2016, 10:29:57 pm »
Maybe Nancy Dwight has secrets she'd like to keep that way?   :whistle:

I say pound the hell out of Bill's background.  Every time Hillary opens her mouth in public, the Republicans should have paid people in the crowd that will shout questions about Bill Clinton and [fill-in-the-blank]

"War on Women", my arse. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald