Author Topic: Clinton Two Months Away From Criminal Indictment  (Read 3498 times)

Offline libertybele

Clinton Two Months Away From Criminal Indictment
« on: January 06, 2016, 01:49:21 pm »
Ex-U.S. Atty: Clinton Two Months Away from Criminal Indictment

A former U.S. attorney thinks Hillary Clinton could face a criminal indictment from the FBI within the next 60 days.

Joe DiGenova, a Republican U.S. attorney appointed by President Reagan, said Clinton's "biggest problem right now" is the open FBI investigation into the contents of her private emails.

"They have reached a critical mass in their investigation of the secretary and all of her senior staff," DiGenova said Tuesday on the "Laura Ingraham Show" radio program. "And, it's going to come to a head, I would suggest, in the next 60 days."

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/01/05/ex-us-atty-clinton-two-months-away-criminal-indictment
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Clinton Two Months Away From Criminal Indictment
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 02:03:44 pm »
Problem is, people have been saying this for a decade now. It's always "in two months." Never "Now."
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 02:30:10 pm »
Problem is, people have been saying this for a decade now. It's always "in two months." Never "Now."

I'll throw a party when and if it happens but don't get your hopes up!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 03:21:38 pm »
I actually chuckled a little when I read the headline. Bill and Hillary are both criminals on so many levels. If any of us had done only one tenth of the stuff they have gotten away with, we would all be in prison.

The point is, that convicting Hillary of at least a dozen different charges would be a simple thing. The question is, is there anyone willing to do it? People who challenge or disagree with Hillary, have a strange way of disappearing.

She is glaringly, obviously, guilty. What does it matter? Just like Obama, she knows she is untouchable, so, she simply does not care. I do whatever the hell I want to, it is up to you to stop me! And no one has the balls to face down the bullies, no matter what they do.

Being a bully in D.C. is easy. Everyone there is so afraid of everything.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 03:22:07 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 04:51:13 pm »
I actually chuckled a little when I read the headline. Bill and Hillary are both criminals on so many levels. If any of us had done only one tenth of the stuff they have gotten away with, we would all be in prison.

The point is, that convicting Hillary of at least a dozen different charges would be a simple thing. The question is, is there anyone willing to do it? People who challenge or disagree with Hillary, have a strange way of disappearing.

She is glaringly, obviously, guilty. What does it matter? Just like Obama, she knows she is untouchable, so, she simply does not care. I do whatever the hell I want to, it is up to you to stop me! And no one has the balls to face down the bullies, no matter what they do.

IMHO ... she is untouchable for now.  This could all change should when we win the oval office.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 04:57:47 pm »
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

The Republicans both indited AND convicted Bill Clinton - THEN IMPEACHED HIM.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

The Republicans did NOT REMOVE him from office.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Bill Clinton COULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED decades ago from his evil ways but the Republicans allowed him to SERVE OUT HIS PRESIDENTIAL term, thus creating what we have now in the form of Hillary Clinton.

Keep doing the same thing over again and see if you get any different results.

The SAME GOPe regime that let Clinton off the hook in the first place are the SAME GOPe bunch of swindlers that are screwing you slowly now.

And you are still LIKING IT!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 05:08:34 pm »
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

The Republicans both indited AND convicted Bill Clinton - THEN IMPEACHED HIM.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

The Republicans did NOT REMOVE him from office.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Bill Clinton COULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED decades ago from his evil ways but the Republicans allowed him to SERVE OUT HIS PRESIDENTIAL term, thus creating what we have now in the form of Hillary Clinton.

Keep doing the same thing over again and see if you get any different results.

The SAME GOPe regime that let Clinton off the hook in the first place are the SAME GOPe bunch of swindlers that are screwing you slowly now.

And you are still LIKING IT!

You apparently do NOT understand the process, or intentionally misstate it. For the record the House Impeaches, which they did under Republican leadership and majority.

The Senate then tried Clinton and did NOT convict him, under the democrat majority.

So your claim the Republicans let him off, is absolutely FALSE.

I can only conclude you intend to mislead folks here. That is dishonest. Own it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_and_acquittal_of_Bill_Clinton
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 05:14:52 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 05:13:03 pm »

I agree with you, up to a point. But, this is different. This is the FBI.

Up to now the only threat to Hillary, minimal as it has traditionally been, has been political. Now, it's truly in the realm of the criminal. My feeling is she will, at the very least, be forced to resign from the campaign.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 05:50:22 pm by aligncare »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2016, 05:17:15 pm »
I totally cracked up when I read the headline...yeah, that and $5.50 will get you a vente latte at Starbucks.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2016, 05:22:54 pm »
I very, very seriously doubt the FBI, under Obama appointed AG, will indict Hillary Clinton, this far into her campaign.

More likely the drama has already been prescripted, so the FBI career professionals can say they did their jobs, etc.

I firmly believe the Clinton forces would have cleared all of this well in advance of taking in tens of millions of $$$.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2016, 05:23:59 pm »
Joe DiGenova, a Republican U.S. attorney appointed by President Reagan

Like with Bill, for Hillary the political will trump (now there's a word) the legal every time...and the legal will back down in the face of the political every time for the Clintons.  Too much power there.  Ask John Roberts about the legal backing down in the face of the political.

That identifier right there at the top is all the Clintons need to start the political ball rolling.

...Bob Dylan

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2016, 05:24:44 pm »
I totally cracked up when I read the headline...yeah, that and $5.50 will get you a vente latte at Starbucks.

=======================================

The 'republicans' have ALREADY let her off.

Ever heard of the BENGHAZI HEARINGS?

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2016, 05:33:40 pm »
You apparently do NOT understand the process, or intentionally misstate it. For the record the House Impeaches, which they did under Republican leadership and majority.

The Senate then tried Clinton and did NOT convict him, under the democrat majority.

I can only conclude you intend to mislead folks here. That is dishonest. Own it.

======================================

The only thing Bill Clinton lost after the 'republicans' got through with him was his attorney's license to practice law in court.

How funny is that?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2016, 05:42:35 pm »
Joe DiGenova, a Republican U.S. attorney appointed by President Reagan

Like with Bill, for Hillary the political will trump (now there's a word) the legal every time...and the legal will back down in the face of the political every time for the Clintons.  Too much power there.  Ask John Roberts about the legal backing down in the face of the political.

That identifier right there at the top is all the Clintons need to start the political ball rolling.

FBI director James Comey is not political. He will not let a crime of this magnitude go without referring it for prosecution.

What the AG does with it, of course (since she's a liberal black sistah), is political.

I will admit being wrong if it doesn't happen, but, I think Hillary is going down. Either directly through referral for criminal prosecution, or through FBI leaks, which will force a resignation.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2016, 05:50:29 pm »
FBI director James Comey is not political. He will not let a crime of this magnitude go without referring it for prosecution.

What the AG does with it, of course (since she's a liberal black sistah), is political.

I will admit being wrong if it doesn't happen, but, I think Hillary is going down. Either directly through referral for criminal prosecution, or through FBI leaks, which will force a resignation.

You are a positive thinker.

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2016, 05:52:16 pm »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2016, 05:55:00 pm »
Yeah, but come on...the vote in the Senate was 100-0.  No Republican gave it the time of day, not that they could have won anyway but not a single Republican Senator stood up to say that there was something happening here that was illegal.

Republicans in the senate have always been the backup praetorian guard to the democrat media.

Repeal the 17th amendment!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 05:57:41 pm by aligncare »

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2016, 05:56:17 pm »
Yeah, but come on...the vote in the Senate was 100-0.  No Republican gave it the time of day, not that they could have won anyway but not a single Republican Senator stood up to say that there was something happening here that was illegal.
In the Senate trial 45 Republicans voted to convict, ten voted not guilty.

So apparently you are okay with distorting the outcome, as well. Do facts mean anything, anymore, in the mad frenzy of GOP ridicule?

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2016, 05:59:12 pm »

====================================

Well let's see who was 'in charge' of the GOP at the time?

Newt Gingrich didn't pursue it too hard because he himself was having 'multiple affairs.'  Dennis Hastert was also 'in charge at the time and was busy on 'the other end' of things.

The list goes on.  The republicans 'dropped it' because too many of their own 'leaders' were doing the same thing (or worse).

What a pitiful joke.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2016, 05:59:32 pm »

Lordy, who is that exquisite woman. I want to have her baby.

(Yikes! Did I say that out loud?)

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2016, 06:04:13 pm »
In the Senate trial 45 Republicans voted to convict, ten voted not guilty.

So apparently you are okay with distorting the outcome, as well. Do facts mean anything, anymore, in the mad frenzy of GOP ridicule?

My apologies, I remember specifically the 100-0 vote - which was a vote not to take any testimony and not to hear any witnesses (the first vote taken on procedure). It was not the final vote on each item specifically.  I will remove the prior post.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 06:07:37 pm by Scottftlc »

...Bob Dylan

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2016, 06:09:12 pm »
My apologies, I remember specifically the 100-0 vote - which was a vote not to take any testimony and not to hear any witnesses (the first vote taken on procedure). It was not the final vote on each item specifically.  I will remove the prior post.

Actually the 100 to 1 vote was as relevant as any other! Maybe even more so!

« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 06:12:00 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2016, 06:10:26 pm »

:beer:  The House has the power of impeachment and the Senate has the power to "try" the impeachment. Thus is the supposed reason why they've never impeached Hussein as they felt that the Senate would never vote for impeachment.  My contention has always been that trying would have at least kept him busy for awhile and sent a message.  Seems like our Republican majority in both Houses still use the same excuse for just about anything that the "people" want; either they won't get enough votes in the Senate or Hussein will veto it.  I say -- do your damn jobs and at least try. 

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2016, 06:13:20 pm »
:beer:  The House has the power of impeachment and the Senate has the power to "try" the impeachment. Thus is the supposed reason why they've never impeached Hussein as they felt that the Senate would never vote for impeachment.  My contention has always been that trying would have at least kept him busy for awhile and sent a message.  Seems like our Republican majority in both Houses still use the same excuse for just about anything that the "people" want; either they won't get enough votes in the Senate or Hussein will veto it.  I say -- do your damn jobs and at least try.

My point is that the House should do IT'S job and let the Senate worry about what the Senate does!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2016, 06:15:14 pm »
Actually the 100 to 0 vote was as relevant as any other! Maybe even more so!

Yes, it did indicate a pre-determined outcome and led to many calls at the time that the Senate process was a complete sham.  However, the final vote on the two articles was as Truth Seeker said, this is what memory will do over the years on the murky facts of legislative process.

...Bob Dylan