Author Topic: THE CONSTITUTION STRIKES BACK - The Cruzade, starring Ted Cruz - Jedi Ted Cruz Goes Viral: Watch the Constitution Strikes Back–the Cruzade  (Read 913 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 03:02:57 am by Machiavelli »

Offline libertybele

OMG!  I love it!!!  Give me liberty or give me death...and may the 'Constitution' be with you.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Geez.  Thought this would have gotten more attention. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PzLdr

Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline EdinVA

Offline libertybele

I found it embarrassing.

Embarrassing?  Really?  It was made to spark some interest with low information voters and give Cruz name recognition with the huge 'Star Wars' crowd.   Clearly defines Cruz as a Constitutional conservative vs. RINO's and DEMS.  In particular it depicts (as it should) Hussein as a lawless president.