Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Would Reveal Area 51 Secrets If Elected President, Thinks Aliens Have Visited Earth  (Read 2453 times)

Offline flowers

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/264650-clinton-aliens-may-have-visited-us-already

Hillary Clinton says that aliens may have already visited humanity.
"I think we may have been [visited already]. We don't know for sure," the Democratic presidential front-runner told The Conway Daily Sun during a campaign stop in New Hampshire last week.

ADVERTISEMENT
Her comment came after being asked about her husband Bill Clinton's comments during an appearance on late-night show "Jimmy Kimmel Live" in 2014, when he suggested that extraterrestrial life could exist.

"I just hope it's not like 'Independence Day,'" said Clinton, referring to the film where aliens attack earth.

Hillary Clinton told a Sun reporter that she would "get to the bottom" of UFOs. The reporter said the two spoke before, in 2007, when Hillary Clinton said the top open-records request her husband receive at his library involved UFOs.

She also noted that campaign chairman John Podesta, who served as White House chief of staff under Bill Clinton and in Barack Obama's White House, is a major fan of UFO theories.

"He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out," Clinton said. "One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51."

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I heard this and thought it had to be from the Onion.

OMG....I guess she's not spent enough time in rehab.   :whistle:

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Yeah, they crossed the Mexican border with some Syrians.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline musiclady

I think she had a Close Encounter of the Third Kind.......................... but not with Bill.  :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Yes, if the aliens have already visited us, they obviously didn't want Hillary or Bill screwing up their planet. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Going for the InfoWars vote now?

Pretty bold presidential campaign strategy by Hillary Clinton here, just saying that she’ll “get to the bottom” of these Area 51/Aliens/UFO conspiracy theories that have been prominent beyond the sci-fi community since rumors of an alien crash landing in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. I mean, who doesn’t want to know if aliens exist or not!?

Hollywood has had tremendous success with alien flicks over the years, and now it seems as if the Democratic nominee-hopeful and former first lady wants to let the people know if the cinema scriptwriters are on to something or not. Could something like E.T., or God forbid, Independence Day really happen?

In a recent visit to the Conway Daily Sun editorial office, the former Senator and Secretary of State opened up about her thoughts on alien-lore and her aims to uncover the truth behind UFOs should she be elected the 45th President of the United States of America.

At the end [of the meeting], she chatted with this reporter, who had asked her about UFOs the last time she visited. She recalled that 2007 exchange with a smile and seemed to have fun discussing the topic.

“Yes, I’m going to get to the bottom of it,” said Clinton with enthusiasm.

Back in 2007, Clinton had said that the No. 1 topic of freedom-of-information requests that her husband, former President Bill Clinton, received at his library was UFOs.

Last year, Bill Clinton told late-night TV host Jimmy Kimmel that he wouldn’t be surprised if Earth is visited by aliens since so many planets out there may support life.

“I just hope it’s not like ‘Independence Day,'” said Clinton, referring to a movie about alien invaders.

When asked about her husband’s nonchalant comment about contact with the third kind, Hillary Clinton responded: “I think we may have been (visited already). We don’t know for sure.”

http://brobible.com/life/article/hillary-clinton-secrets-aliens-ufo-area-51/2/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Pure deflection. She would much rather talk about Ghost Hunters and the X-Files than she would emails or Benghazi. She is distracting the people who love this stuff and keeping everyone off-topic.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Space cadet Hillary pledges Area 51 task force
Thinks ET travelers have visited Earth, will get to the bottom of as president
Published: 8 hours ago

Hillary Clinton has no interest in talking about the Benghazi terror-attack cover-up, but she vows to investigate UFOs.

The Democrat front-runner told the Conway Daily Sun during a campaign stop in New Hampshire that she believes aliens may have already reached Earth.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

“I think we may have been [visited already]. We don’t know for sure,” the former secretary of state told the newspaper Dec. 30.

John Podesta, Clinton’s campaign chairman and former White House chief of staff under Bill Clinton, believes in UFO theories.

“He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out. One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51,” Mrs. Clinton said.

The National Security Archive at George Washington University confirmed the existence of Area 51 in 2013. The top-secret site, which surrounds Groom Lake in Nevada, was the home base for U-2 spy plane missions for years, WND reported Aug. 16, 2013.

Are there really prophetic signs happening today that can shed light on the world’s situation? See the answers in “End Times Eyewitness.”

“The latest release is notable for the significant amount of newly declassified material with respect to the U-2 – with regard to names of pilots, codenames and cryptonyms, locations, funding and cover arrangements, electronic countermeasures equipment, organization, cooperation with foreign governments, and operations, particularly in Asia. In addition, the release also contains newly declassified on one manned and two unmanned aerial reconnaissance efforts,” the archive said.

The information was obtained after a 2005 Freedom of Information Act request.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/hillary-space-aliens-may-have-visited-earth/#uGbmiZ0JuItkzLHf.99

rangerrebew

Wow!!  There is the "promise" on which the election will hinge.  :whocares:

Offline EdinVA

Wow!!  There is the "promise" on which the election will hinge.  :whocares:

Well, she is going after the anti-war on women bunch and the anti-gun believers so the alien invaders worshipers will fit right in...

rangerrebew

Good point.   Maybe she should go after the 9/11 conspiracy people, too.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 03:55:33 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline flowers

Pure deflection. She would much rather talk about Ghost Hunters and the X-Files than she would emails or Benghazi. She is distracting the people who love this stuff and keeping everyone off-topic.
I think we have a winner!!!    ***cool cat***   
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 06:14:10 pm by flowers »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I wonder if the aliens look like Eleanor Roosevelt?

Offline mountaineer

I wonder if the aliens look like Eleanor Roosevelt?
Or Chelsea?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!