Author Topic: Trump challenges Hillary to 'disarm' bodyguards  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Paladin

Trump challenges Hillary to 'disarm' bodyguards
« on: January 04, 2016, 04:58:50 am »
"Donald Trump is challenging Hillary Clinton to “disarm” her bodyguards to demonstrate she doesn’t need guns for protection.

The Republican presidential front-runner took to Twitter to dare Clinton to put her money where her mouth is.
“Hillary said that guns don’t keep you safe,” Trumped tweeted Sunday. “If she really believes that, she should demand that her heavily armed bodyguards quickly disarm!”

Clinton has a strong record of gun control. In October, she proposed a series of executive orders aimed at reducing gun violence, which prompted President Obama to issue his own gun control plan.

Republicans argue that armed citizens are better able to defend themselves in cases of domestic terrorism, such as the mass shooting in Paris.

But Democrats say more guns will only escalate the situation. Clinton has turned her focus toward keeping guns out of the hands of dangerous people."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264619-trump-challenges-hillary-to-disarm-bodyguards
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Trump challenges Hillary to 'disarm' bodyguards
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 05:16:38 am »
He's got a good point!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 01:02:03 pm »
Add a point for Trump.  Hillary is such a hypocrite.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 01:02:27 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rangerrebew

HILLARY Says Guns “Will Not Keep Americans Safe” – DONALD TRUMP Responds

Jim Hoft Jan 3rd, 2016 9:54 am 128 Comments

Two weeks ago in the Democrat Party debate Hillary Clinton told the audience guns will not make Americans safe.

“Guns, in and of themselves, in my opinion, will not make Americans safer.”

Today Donald Trump responded to Hillary’s ridiculous remark.

If she really believes that she should demand that her heavily armed bodyguards quickly disarm!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/hillary-says-guns-will-not-keep-americans-safe-donald-trump-responds/
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 01:17:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 04:40:00 pm »
Two weeks ago in the Democrat Party debate Hillary Clinton told the audience guns will not make Americans safe.      “Guns, in and of themselves, in my opinion, will not make Americans safer.”

Today Donald Trump responded to Hillary’s ridiculous remark.      "If she really believes that she should demand that her heavily armed bodyguards quickly disarm!"

Trump doesn't miss a beat, does he.    88devil

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 04:51:48 pm »

I'm glad to see this point spreading...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2016, 04:08:06 pm »
Question: how many atomic bombs are in or around this country?  How many Americans have been killed by those bombs?  None.  Given the bombs have even greater killing power than guns, it seems reasonable to say it isn't the weapon itself which is dangerous, it is the person who would use it.