Author Topic: Hillary Clinton to Heckler Mentioning Juanita Broaddrick: ‘You Are Very Rude,’ ‘I’m Not Ever Gonna Call on You’  (Read 1233 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/01/03/hillary-clinton-to-heckler-mentioning-juanita-broaddrick-you-are-very-rude-im-not-ever-gonna-call-on-you/

Hillary Clinton to Heckler Mentioning Juanita Broaddrick: ‘You Are Very Rude,’ ‘I’m Not Ever Gonna Call on You’

by Breitbart News3 Jan 2016

Hillary Clinton dismissed a heckler Sunday during a town hall in Derry, New Hampshire, calling the woman “very rude” and promising never to answer her questions–which concerned Juanita Broaddrick and her allegations of sexual assault from Clinton’s husband Bill.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Hillary Clinton to Heckler Mentioning Juanita Broaddrick: ‘You Are Very Rude,’ ‘I’m Not Ever Gonna Call on You’

Seems to me that Her Heinous just admitted that her campaign is recycling attendees at her speeches...    :pondering:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Paladin

"Hillary Clinton [tweet]
✔  ‎@HillaryClinton 
Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported. http://hrc.io/SexualAssault

5:09 PM - 22 Nov 2015"

Except, of course, in selective situations.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline katzenjammer

They've opened a can of worms that they are likely trying to figure out how to reseal at this point.

Offline Paladin

They've opened a can of worms that they are likely trying to figure out how to reseal at this point.

Ah, but note the reaction of her supporters in that video. The very people who are presumably very concerned about the abuse of females, especially sexual abuse, demonstrate either a complete lack of empathy to Bill's victims, or a complete absence of any moral standards, or a level of hypocrisy that is mind boggling, or all of the above.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline katzenjammer

Ah, but note the reaction of her supporters in that video. The very people who are presumably very concerned about the abuse of females, especially sexual abuse, demonstrate either a complete lack of empathy to Bill's victims, or a complete absence of any moral standards, or a level of hypocrisy that is mind boggling, or all of the above.

I am pretty sure that the handpicked shills that attend these campaign events of hers are not representative of the broader population.  (At least I keep telling myself that!   :thud:)

Offline mountaineer

Derry, NH, eh? The heckler may have been my cousin.  ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PzLdr

Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Paladin

From another report:

"Rep. Katherine Prudhomme-O’Brien (R) told reporters she is concerned about the issue because she is a rape survivor.
CNN reporter: Why does this matter to you?

Prudhomme-O’Brien: Because I’m a rape survivor myself."

Nevertheless: "The CNN reporter repeatedly attacked Prudhomme-O’Brien and said she was rude."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/video-hillary-clinton-lashes-out-at-rape-victim-at-nh-town-hall-after-questions-about-husband-bill/

Offline flowers

I thought they thoroughly screened who gets in to see her?