Author Topic: Trump dares Bill Clinton to talk about women’s issues  (Read 303 times)

HAPPY2BME

Trump dares Bill Clinton to talk about women’s issues
« on: January 03, 2016, 06:02:19 pm »
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump is daring former president Bill Clinton to talk about women’s issues on behalf of his wife’s presidential campaign.

“I hope Bill Clinton starts talking about women’s issues so that voters can see what a hypocrite he is and how Hillary abused those women,” Trump said in a tweet Saturday, referring to sexual allegations made against the 42nd president.

I hope Bill Clinton starts talking about women's issues so that voters can see what a hypocrite he is and how Hillary abused those women!
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 2, 2016

At least five women claim to have had consensual extramarital affairs with Clinton, while at least two women have accused him of sexual harassment, and one of rape.

Trump has used the former president as an avenue to attack his wife, Hillary Clinton, the Democratic primary front-runner.

After Hillary accused him of being a sexist, Trump said he “had no choice” but to bring up her husband’s past infidelities.

“She came out with the sexism which is so nonsense, but she’s playing that card, and then I hit her back, and I talked about her husband and the abuse of women and the tremendous abuse — no, it’s tremendous abuse, it’s tremendous abuse,” he said at a rally earlier this week.

The thrice-married billionaire businessman drew controversy in December when he said Hillary was “schlonged” in the 2008 Democratic primary.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264583-trump-dares-bill-clinton-to-talk-about-womens-issues

HAPPY2BME

Re: Trump dares Bill Clinton to talk about women’s issues
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 06:05:12 pm »

HAPPY2BME

Re: Trump dares Bill Clinton to talk about women’s issues
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 06:07:16 pm »
Hmmmm. ...

Can one (some) of you TRUMP HATERS explain just one small thing?

WHY aren't any of these eGOP heroes CALLING OUT BILL CLINTON?

Jeb Bush. Former Florida Governor.
    Ben Carson. Neurosurgeon and Author.
    Chris Christie. New Jersey Governor.
    Ted Cruz. Texas Senator.
    Carly Fiorina. Former CEO.
    Jim Gilmore. Former Virginia Governor.
    Mike Huckabee. ...
    John Kasich.
    Marco Rubio
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 06:08:02 pm by HAPPY2BME »