Author Topic: CNN to host Obama town hall on guns in America  (Read 592 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN to host Obama town hall on guns in America
« on: January 03, 2016, 03:24:35 pm »
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/03/politics/barack-obama-guns-town-hall/index.html

By Eugene Scott, CNN

Updated 9:17 AM ET, Sun January 3, 2016 | Video Source: CNN

Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama will join CNN's Anderson Cooper Thursday for an exclusive one-hour live town hall on gun control.

Obama will sit down with Cooper at 8 p.m. ET for the event, titled "Guns in America." The event's timing coincides with the fifth anniversary, next Friday, of the shooting of former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Arizona, in a rampage that left six dead and 13 others wounded.

In addition to discussing gun issues with Cooper, Obama will also take questions from the audience on the issue.

The President has repeatedly expressed his frustration with Congress' inability to pass new gun laws, and has frequently spoken out about increased gun control in the wake of mass shootings.

Thursday's town hall will not be the first time the President addresses gun issues this week. Obama plans to meet Monday with Attorney General Loretta Lynch to discuss options for tougher gun restrictions and is expected to announce in the coming days a new executive action with the goal of expanding background checks on gun sales.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ArneFufkin

Re: CNN to host Obama town hall on guns in America
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 12:33:57 am »
This is going to be a really dynamic exchange of differing viewpoints.   /sarc

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 12:49:52 am »
Yeah sure. I'll set my DVR. lol 

I would be surprised if they get more than a dozen people watching this nonsense.

On the one hand, who cares what Obama thinks about anything. We already know that he is not acting in the best interests of America and the American people.

On the other hand, we already know what he is going to say anyway. Who would watch this?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 12:56:08 am »
Maybe BO should issue an executive order making Gabby Giffords Shooting Anniversary a national holiday.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 04:55:58 am »
Solipcysm: If Obozo holds a Town Hall on guns, and almost nobody listens, does it make a difference?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 07:12:20 pm »
Maybe BO should issue an executive order making Gabby Giffords Shooting Anniversary a national holiday.
He already named a military ship after her.

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 07:56:27 pm »
Honestly the ratings for this will be awful. The crowd will be full of White House staffers and facebook flunkies. Will Gabby Gifford speak?   Oh wait.....she really can't do that well so will her hubby be behind her with his mannequin strings? I can see obama wiping his eyes during the evil gun stories.

There will be photos of the dead who died because they were sitting ducks in no-gun zones killed by people who every time should not have been able to buy a gun. Some times even approved by obama fed gov.

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2016, 05:58:57 pm »
Honestly the ratings for this will be awful. The crowd will be full of White House staffers and facebook flunkies. Will Gabby Gifford speak?   Oh wait.....she really can't do that well so will her hubby be behind her with his mannequin strings? I can see obama wiping his eyes during the evil gun stories.

There will be photos of the dead who died because they were sitting ducks in no-gun zones killed by people who every time should not have been able to buy a gun. Some times even approved by obama fed gov.

Obama wipes away tears as he calls for new gun measures

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/obama-gun-restrictions-217354

LOL I called it yesterday!!!!!  :king:

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2016, 06:02:45 pm »
Obama wipes away tears as he calls for new gun measures

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/obama-gun-restrictions-217354

LOL I called it yesterday!!!!!  :king:

:beer: