Author Topic: Jihad video featuring Trump also includes Hillary  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Jihad video featuring Trump also includes Hillary
« on: January 03, 2016, 05:49:29 am »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/02/terror-group-features-donald-trump-in-recruitment-video/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=story&utm_content=terror-group-features-donald-trump-in-recruitment-video

MOGADISHU, Somalia (TheBlaze/AP) — Al-Qaida’s East African affiliate has released a recruitment video targeting American blacks and Muslims that includes a clip of presidential candidate Donald Trump calling for Muslims to be banned from entering the United States.

The 51-minute video by the Somalia based al-Shabab militant group presents the U.S. as a country of institutionalized racism against blacks that also persecutes Muslims. The video presents radical Islam as the solution.

The clip of Trump on the campaign trail consists of his infamous proposal for the “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” to protect the country.

According to CBS News, the video uses clips from Trump’s campaign rally in South Carolina.

“And so remember this. So listen. Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what the … is going on,” Trump said at the South Carolina rally, with the expletive edited out in the recruitment video.

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had earlier claimed that the Islamic State group, another extremist organization, was using such quotes to recruit followers, prompting Trump to call her a “liar.”

The quotes from Trump are bracketed by a recorded speech from Yemeni-American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, one of the most prominent English-language recruiters for al-Qaida who was killed by a U.S. drone strike in Yemen in 2011, warning that the U.S. would turn against its Muslims.

The video was released on Twitter Friday, according to the SITE Intel monitoring group and tells the story of several Americans from Minnesota that joined al-Shabab and were killed in the fighting in Somalia, holding them up as examples to be followed.

Using footage from recent racial conflicts in the U.S. as well as historic quotes from Malcolm X, the video lays out the argument that blacks and Muslims will always face discrimination in the U.S. and should join jihadi movements to fight back.

Al-Shabab is fighting the internationally-backed Somali government. It was pushed out of Mogadishu in 2011 with the help of African Union troops.

The militants have still carried out numerous guerrilla attacks in Somalia and the countries contributing troops, including Kenya, Djibouti and Uganda.

Trump, who is leading in polls in the race to be the Republican candidate in next year’s presidential election, has been rebuked by both Democratic and Republican candidates for their parties’ nomination, for his proposed ban on Muslims in early December.

Clinton’s campaign declined to comment on the video.

Still, Trump remains the favorite candidate of ISIS recruiters, white separatists, Vlad Putin, registered rats who self identify as Republican, and conservatives who care nothing about conservatism except for the one issue that has separated us since Reagan's amnesty.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Re: Jihad video featuring Trump also includes Hillary
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 06:09:45 am »
Yes, I think it would be a really good idea to have a candidate that isn't a threat to ISIS. I think it is very important that ISIS knows that we will elect someone who is afraid of them.

The NAZIs respected Chamberlain and hated Churchill too.  When did all the Republican establishment become such pansy-assed air heads?  Do you think Islam is going to be your friend?  Good Lord, I want someone who pisses Islamists off so much that ISIS gets their recruits...and then kills every last one of the mothers (and their families too for that matter.  Being candy-asses is going to get us all killed.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 06:18:19 am »
Vote for Hillary! ISIS LOVES HER!

Really? This is what we are really going to do? Give me a break from Liberal lunacy.

I respect Trump all the more that ISIS hates him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 11:32:36 am »
So, if this was just released, how did Hillary know about it?
Inside access?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 12:45:02 pm »
Inside access?
I'd say the terror group took her hint and ran with it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 12:51:44 pm »
I'd say the terror group took her hint and ran with it.

I hope that is what it is... I would think that a 50 minute video would take longer than a week or two to put together, edit and publish.

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 03:11:31 pm »
Jihad video featuring Trump also includes Hillary

January 2, 2016 7:34 pm By Robert Spencer 17 Comments

This establishes once again that the jihad is not provoked by what we say and do — because if anyone has indefatigably pursued a course of not saying or doing anything that could possibly anger Islamic jihadis or Muslims in general, it’s Hillary Clinton.

Hillary in Shabaab video

“Media gleefully reporting al-Shabab video with Trump, IGNORES Hillary and ‘Black Lives Matter’ are in it TOO!!,” Right Scoop, January 2, 2016:

El Trumpo is finally being used in a terrorist training video and the media couldn’t be more happy.

Here’s TIME magazine:

An al-Qaeda affiliate released arecruitment video Friday that includes an excerpt of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump announcing his call to temporarily ban all Muslims from entering the U.S.

AND:

The video, apparently the first to include footage of Trump, juxtaposed clips of the presidential candidate and al-Awlaki saying “the West will eventually turn against its Muslims citizens,” according to the Times, while also including footage of al-Awlaki calling for attacks similar to that of the Fort Hood shooting in 2009, in which Army psychiatrist Nidal Hasan killed 13 people and injured more than 30 in Killeen, Texas.

But, as NRO columnist Stephen Miller points out, they’re completely ignoring some details:

Here’s how TIME is vaguely reporting the Black Lives Matter appearance:

According to the New York Times, al-Shabab—the Islamic militant branch of al-Qaeda in Somalia—included the clip of Trump along with footage of Anwar al-Awlaki, an American imam and recruiter for al-Qaeda who was killed in 2011, as well as clips of white supremacists and protests over police use of force in the U.S.

Funny how they don’t mention their name, isn’t it?…

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/jihad-video-featuring-trump-also-includes-hillary
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 03:13:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 03:30:20 pm »
Recruitment videos are going to have all kinds of Western, and particularly American, references - we're the great Satan.  I figure Obama has been in some of them too.  Why, since Hillary mentioned Trump in connection with them - are we now talking about who is on them?  I myself, would be proud to be mentioned in one of their recruitment videos - that would be an honor. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 04:10:57 pm »
Recruitment videos are going to have all kinds of Western, and particularly American, references - we're the great Satan.  I figure Obama has been in some of them too.  Why, since Hillary mentioned Trump in connection with them - are we now talking about who is on them?  I myself, would be proud to be mentioned in one of their recruitment videos - that would be an honor.

It is to their credit that they're in them. you know what will stop them from recruiting? Killing them. Destroying the organization by killing them. Making anyone be terrified of being associated with them. Patton is rolling over in his grave at what pansy-assed wimps we've become. When your enemy recruits people to kill you, you don't wring your hands in angst and blame your own people for instigating them. You kill every last one of them. Quickly and mercilessly.

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 04:34:26 pm »
It is to their credit that they're in them. you know what will stop them from recruiting? Killing them. Destroying the organization by killing them. Making anyone be terrified of being associated with them. Patton is rolling over in his grave at what pansy-assed wimps we've become. When your enemy recruits people to kill you, you don't wring your hands in angst and blame your own people for instigating them. You kill every last one of them. Quickly and mercilessly.

:amen:

And everytime someone talks about them - they get a bump in views.  We aid them when we give them publicity.  Kill them and kill them very publicly, is what I say.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 04:43:17 pm »
Can you imagine people accusing Churchill of helping the NAZIs because he was the face of opposition to them and never stopped speaking against them in the harshest terms? That's what these people are suggesting now.  We are worried about their recruiting?  I have a suggestion for you...make them worried about sudden, messy death and you won't need to be worried about their recruiting videos.

...Bob Dylan

Offline Carling

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2016, 05:10:23 pm »
Is this supposed to be a negative for Trump?   :silly:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline flowers

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2016, 05:19:29 pm »
Inside access?
I think she made that comment 2 weeks ago? More than enough time for  Huma/sharia pals to make a video.  If they had that video at the time she said this it would have been all over the place.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2016, 05:24:31 pm »
:amen:

And everytime someone talks about them - they get a bump in views.  We aid them when we give them publicity.  Kill them and kill them very publicly, is what I say.

:beer:  :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Carling

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2016, 05:58:00 pm »
HRC is in the video, too.  Funny how the media isn't reporting that fact.  I still don't see how this is a negative for Trump, regardless.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2016, 06:09:38 pm »
Trump has more to fear from LaRaza and the Republican Party than he does from ISIL.   :whistle:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2016, 07:54:20 pm »
HRC is in the video, too.  Funny how the media isn't reporting that fact.  I still don't see how this is a negative for Trump, regardless.
Good point about Hillary.  This is just the terrorists tweaking our inability to stop them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2016, 08:17:49 pm »
MEDIA LIES: ABC News Now Says Hillary Clinton PREDICTED Trump Would Be Used In ISIS Videos

January 3, 2016 by Aleister 8 Comments
Hillary predicted

At the last Democrat debate, Hillary Clinton claimed that Donald Trump was being used in recruitment videos for ISIS. Not only was that statement proven false, it blew up in Hillary’s face when her own husband Bill Clinton was shown in an ISIS recruitment video.
Bill Clinton ISIS video

Just to be clear, Hillary didn’t predict that Trump would be used in ISIS videos, she said he already was.

This weekend, almost as if by magic, Trump was featured in an ISIS video and now the liberal media is rewriting history by suggesting Hillary Clinton ‘predicted’ that this would happen.

MRCTV caught the obvious lie:

ABC News: Hillary ‘Predicted’ ISIS Would Use Trump in Video

If I claimed it was currently raining when it was not, but two weeks later it does rain, does that make my original statement a prediction, that was “right?” No, if you’re honest about it. But maybe yes if you’re ABC News, and instead of me talking about rain, it was Hillary Clinton talking about Donald Trump in ISIS recruitment videos.

On today’s Good Morning America, co-host Dan Harris suggested Hillary Clinton “may actually have been right” about Donald Trump turning up in ISIS videos. And during the subsequent segment, reporter Mary Bruce said Hillary “predicted” Trump “would” be used in ISIS videos. There’s only one hitch: Hillary hadn’t “predicted” what ISIS “would” do. On December 19th, during a Dem debate, Hillary claimed that ISIS was already using Trump in recruitment videos.

Watch the video below:

Our media is completely corrupt and in the tank for Democrats.

They will lie to our faces to keep a Republican from beating Hillary Clinton in 2016.

(Image:Source)

http://www.progressivestoday.com/rewriting-history-abc-news-claims-hillary-clinton-predicted-trump-would-be-used-in-isis-videos/
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 08:18:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2016, 11:09:28 pm »
Here is the Liberal argument.

If you don't say anything negative about Muslims, they will still kill you, and conduct terrorism, but just not as much.

If you do say negative things about Muslims, they will kill you faster.

WE ARE THE RELIGION OF PEACE, DAMMIT! AND WE WILL KILL YOU IF YOU SAY WE ARE NOT!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.