Author Topic: Michael Bay movie to premiere at AT&T Stadium (Benghazi film Hillary dreads)  (Read 796 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
You may have heard of 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, the new film from blow-’em-up-real-good director Michael Bay of Armageddon and Transformers fame. It’s the movie for which former The Office funny guy John Krasinski got beefed up, landing him on the cover of Men’s Health this month.

Anyway, guess where the film is going to premiere next month? Not Hollywood. Not New York. Not even Dallas or Fort Worth. It’s going to make its debut at 5:30 p.m. Jan. 12 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington as part of a promotional push, Paramount Studios confirmed Wednesday.

13 Hours, also starring David Giuntoli, Pablo Schreiber and James Badge Dale and based on the book by Mitchell Zuckoff, revolves around the six-man security team that defended the American diplomatic compound at Benghazi, Libya, during an attack by terrorists in 2012 that killed U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/living/article51309965.html#storylink=cpy

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think it's too early in the campaign.  She'll have this one buried and forgotten by November.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Never mind Hillary dreading it. I am.

It's Michael "I-only-get-excied-by-big-explosions" Bay. It's going to be loud and very bad indeed.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink