Author Topic: CNN Anchor Shocked To Learn There Are 14 Women Who Claim Bill Clinton Sexually Assaulted Them [VIDEO]  (Read 563 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
CNN Anchor Shocked To Learn There Are 14 Women
Who Claim Bill Clinton Sexually Assaulted Them [VIDEO]

Steve Guest

CNN Anchor Alisyn Camerota was shocked to learn that there are at least 14 women who could make claims that former President Bill Clinton sexually assaulted them.

Thursday, on CNN’s “New Day,” CNN political commentator Errol Louis told Camerota, “There are about 14 women who could be said to have made claims at one time or another.”

Aghast, Camerota said, “Is that right? Fourteen?”

Lewis replied, “Well, if you go to the sort of right-wing websites and the talk radio crowd. There are about 14 names out there.”

Leading into Camerota’s amazement, a clip of Donald Trump was played where he took shots at Bill and Hillary Clinton insisting that “Nobody respects women more than Donald Trump… And, you know, when she said that, I had no choice because I didn’t start it. I had no choice, and I did have to mention her husband’s situation.” During that same rally in Hilton Head, South Carolina, Trump said that Bill Clinton was “is one of the great abusers [of women] of the world.” (RELATED: Donald Trump: Bill Clinton Is ‘One Of The Great Abusers Of The World’ [VIDEO])

more at:   http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/31/cnn-anchor-shocked-to-learn-there-are-14-women-who-claim-bill-clinton-sexually-assaulted-them-video/

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

Having watched the Cnn for decades I think when you shake Alisyn Camerotas head it would make the same noise as when you pick up a can a nuts and shake it to see if any nuts are left in it.  :smokin:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Paula, Kathleen, Juanita are the ones I know...I'm kind of shocked it is that many.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Bill Cosby precedent is scaring the pants off [oops] of Bill Clinton.

Hillary is going to have to crush this somehow. It will be either with tons of money or by clearing Cosby. They are going to do something. I don't know what it is yet.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

The Bill Cosby precedent is scaring the pants off [oops] of Bill Clinton.

Hillary is going to have to crush this somehow. It will be either with tons of money or by clearing Cosby. They are going to do something. I don't know what it is yet.

Obama will pardon Bill Cosby.

BTW...a pardon voids any financial penalties assigned by the court, right?   It's not just a get-out-of-jail-free card, is it? 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Carling

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 02:26:09 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline libertybele

Shocked by Bill Clinton and his sexual escapades?  Really?  Does it matter anyways?  He was given carte blanche when he was impeached and never had to face any repercussions.  He will deny all of this of course ... that is what he and Hillary are best at.  Lie, deceive and get away with whatever they are accused of.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

Shocked by Bill Clinton and his sexual escapades?  Really?  Does it matter anyways?  He was given carte blanche when he was impeached and never had to face any repercussions.  He will deny all of this of course ... that is what he and Hillary are best at.  Lie, deceive and get away with whatever they are accused of.

That's not the point.  It serves as an awakening slap-in-the-face to women that Hillary Clinton.

She was an enabler and in charge of the Bimbo Squad while he was Governor.

Bill Clinton used the State Police to guard the door while he had women talk to the judge.   :laugh:

The point of course, being that she can kiss the War on Women issue goodbye.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 03:51:10 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

Offline GourmetDan

Liberals are always 'shocked' when the truth hits them smack-dab in the face...

It's such an unexpected dose of reality...   :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan