Author Topic: Trump refuses to take shot at Cruz  (Read 294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump refuses to take shot at Cruz
« on: December 27, 2015, 04:30:33 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264272-trump-refuses-to-take-shot-at-cruz

December 27, 2015, 09:29 am
Trump refuses to take shot at Cruz

By Bradford Richardson

Republican primary front-runner Donald Trump in an interview broadcast Sunday refused to escalate his feud with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas).

When asked about his chief political rival during an interview with ABC News's Jon Karl, the businessman said Cruz, who has recently taken the lead in Iowa, was a “nice guy.”

“He is a very nice guy, he has been very respectful,” Trump said.

Trump also said when he entered the presidential race, he had no idea he would sustain such a dramatic lead over his competitors, ABC News reported.

“It’s a very, very big lead, so I didn’t think that we would have that,” he said.

The real-estate mogul added that it will be easier to beat Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton in a general election than to win the Republican nomination.

“I am winning. I am beating everybody and, in my opinion, beating Hillary is easier than beating these people,” he said of his Republican adversaries, according to ABC News.

Trump has been leading polls in the Republican primary race nationally for more than five months, although he was briefly overtaken by retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson in November, according to a RealClearPolitics Average of polls.

Cruz, however, currently holds a slim lead over Trump in the Iowa caucus.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

Re: Trump refuses to take shot at Cruz
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 05:30:08 pm »
TRUMP and CRUZ are way smarter than the MEDIA, RINOGOPe and will not take the bait and go after each other. What is funny is watching the SCUMBAG, Dishonest Media, Pundits, Fox News and the rest try and fail  at this tactic. They know they can't take TRUMP out so now they want CRUZ to replace him because they feel CRUZ would be easier to take out. The Media can only take out whom they CREATE and they did not CREATE either TRUMP or CRUZ. These guys will disagree and that is healthy but you will not see the battle these idiots want to see. If that happens the media becomes relvelent again as a player in picking the candidate and that is what  PO them so bad that they are NOTHING with TRUMP or CRUZ. :shrug: