Author Topic: Donald Trump's campaign: It's less chaotic and more calculated than it looks  (Read 799 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-campaign-strategy-20151223-story.html

Michael Finnegan

Louise Sunshine, a former New York lobbyist and real estate executive, has known Donald Trump for more than 40 years. She shared a small office with Trump just as his career as a developer began to take off. She helped him cajole politicians for tax breaks on his first buildings.

Knowing how Trump operates, Sunshine was surprised to hear his rival Jeb Bush brand him last week as a “chaos candidate.” Trump, she said, “is the least chaotic person I know.”

“The least,” she added to underline the point. “And the most determined person I know.”

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yep. He so far is running a very good campaign.
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

I've been saying this about Trump for months.

Trump is a fixer, a deal maker, a doer. Can anyone honestly say that about Obama or Hillary, or any of the other "politicians" running for office now?

The choice at this point is clear. Donald Trump, or more of the same fecklessness from career politicians.

Offline libertybele

I've been saying this about Trump for months.

Trump is a fixer, a deal maker, a doer. Can anyone honestly say that about Obama or Hillary, or any of the other "politicians" running for office now?

The choice at this point is clear. Donald Trump, or more of the same fecklessness from career politicians.

I know you are a Trump fan and he is running a great campaign, but so is Cruz. He at this point is the alternate choice to Trump. I'm not just saying that because I love Cruz, I am saying that because he like Trump has continued to climb in the polls.  The GOPe never paid much attention to him as they felt he like Trump would never make it.  Cruz was an underdog that has soared into the #2 spot in a lot of polls.  He is definitely not one of the feckless career politicians.  Cruz doesn't walk to the beat of the Washington drum and he has put McConnell and the rest of the Washington cartel 'on notice'.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
I think that both Cruz supporters and Trump supporters should be glad and mutually supportive at this point...natural allies. 
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline aligncare

I think that both Cruz supporters and Trump supporters should be glad and mutually supportive at this point...natural allies.

I would like to see Cruz in an executive role. His talent is wasted in the senate.

But, I think he'll have to hitch his wagon to the Trump campaign if he wants to do that because Trump is realistically on track for the nomination. Historically, no other presidential candidate--Democrat or Republican--has lost the nomination when they were this far ahead at this point in their campaign.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I would like to see Cruz in an executive role. His talent is wasted in the senate. 

I don't think Cruz has the patience or experience for an executive role.  I think Cruz was born to be Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. 

Offline Longiron

I don't think Cruz has the patience or experience for an executive role.  I think Cruz was born to be Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

Or VP for a while with TRUMP. Something no one is talking about is the next POTUS will appoint 4 members of the SCOTUS. If we put another lib in there  and they have turncoat ROBERTS we are DONE. :wtf!:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Or VP for a while with TRUMP. Something no one is talking about is the next POTUS will appoint 4 members of the SCOTUS. If we put another lib in there  and they have turncoat ROBERTS we are DONE. :wtf!:

Sorry, I don't understand your  :wtf!: