Author Topic: Jeb Bush shows signs of life in New Hampshire  (Read 790 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeb Bush shows signs of life in New Hampshire
« on: December 22, 2015, 06:13:58 pm »
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/jeb-bush-comeback-new-hampshire-217047

Jeb Bush shows signs of life in New Hampshire

‘This is far from over up here,’ a state GOP operative says.

By Eli Stokols

12/22/15 05:14 AM EST

ALTON, N.H. — No candidate can be happier to say goodbye to 2015 than Jeb Bush, whose months of futility in the face of Donald Trump’s attacks relegated him to an afterthought in a wild and unpredictable Republican primary. And yet, at year’s end, there are signs that people in New Hampshire, the state that could key an unlikely comeback, still take him seriously.

Take the 200-person crowds showing up at his four Saturday town halls. Take the current polls in New Hampshire that put him within striking distance of every GOP rival but Trump.

And perhaps most significantly, take Beverly Bruce, a Republican activist who served as Mitt Romney’s 2012 New Hampshire finance chair and had been courted by several contenders. She has decided to throw her weight, and her considerable organizing muscle, behind Bush after attending three of his four voter meetings on Saturday.

“He just hit every one of my buttons,” said Bruce. “Everywhere he goes, people walk in and they say, ‘Well, I don’t know, he hasn’t done that well.’ And when they walk out, they love him. I saw it happen again and again. I'm going to do everything I can to help him.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/jeb-bush-comeback-new-hampshire-217047#ixzz3v4gyUf3v

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: Jeb Bush shows signs of life in New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 06:28:10 pm »
So has the GOPe dumped Rubio for their 1st love Jeb yet?

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 06:35:17 pm »
Take the 200-person crowds showing up at his four Saturday town halls.

:silly:

Trump Rally, Grand Rapids, MI  Last Evening (12/21/2015)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 06:35:46 pm by katzenjammer »

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 06:58:29 pm »
Keep up this momentum and Captain Three Percent of the USS GOPe may become Captain Five Percent as a few more fellow losers drop out of the race.  Toot toot!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 06:59:35 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 08:20:39 pm »
Keep up this momentum and Captain Three Percent of the USS GOPe may become Captain Five Percent as a few more fellow losers drop out of the race.  Toot toot!

That's just it.  Apparently Lady Lindsey Graham's voters have now rallied behind Jebbro.  Big deal.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.