Author Topic: Why the Mall of America is suing Black Lives Matter protesters  (Read 899 times)

Offline flowers

Why the Mall of America is suing Black Lives Matter protesters
« on: December 21, 2015, 10:24:09 pm »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-mall-america-suing-black-lives-matter-protesters-185251604.html

The Minneapolis chapter of Black Lives Matter plans to hold a demonstration at the Mall of America Wednesday, protesting the Nov. 15 shooting death of Jamar Clark by Minneapolis police.

Despite legal action from the Mall of America, Black Lives Matter organizers said in a statement Monday that the demonstration will proceed as planned unless their demands are met. The demands call for videos of Clark’s shooting to be released and for the appointment of a special prosecutor to decide whether the involved officers shooting should be tried, rather than leaving the decision up to a grand jury.

“We just don’t want it to be like, ‘Oh, we marched and now we did our part,’” Brettina Davis, a media coordinator for the Twin Cities Coalition 4 Justice 4 Jamar Clark, told the Minneapolis Star Tribune in reference to the coalition’s rally Saturday throughout the city. “That’s what a lot of people do these days. You have to keep fighting until we get prosecution of the police.”

Offline ArneFufkin

Re: Why the Mall of America is suing Black Lives Matter protesters
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 10:28:31 pm »
Thugs.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 10:28:49 pm »
“The Mall of America has now taken the further outrageous and totalitarian step of attempting to control the speech of individuals,” the organization said in a statement Monday, calling the mall’s demonstration ban a violation of free speech.
  ....totalitarian. Wow terrifying what they are getting away with.  I wonder how many employees voted for Obama who work in that mall?  By the way....does that mall have that video they want released?

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 10:30:10 pm »
Thugs.
yes. And I bet that mall backs down. Giving them another win against this country.  **nononono*

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 11:23:43 pm »
I would show up to "protest" with the BLM crowd. Why not? I could do with a new TV too. And I want a case of Scotch, and a new cell phone.

I mean of course, I need all this stuff to honor the dude who got killed, or something. I don't know.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 11:38:59 pm »
I would show up to "protest" with the BLM crowd. Why not? I could do with a new TV too. And I want a case of Scotch, and a new cell phone.

I mean of course, I need all this stuff to honor the dude who got killed, or something. I don't know.
;) 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2015, 02:21:58 am »
Black thugs matta ...

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2015, 04:53:16 am »
Black thugs matta ...

Black Friday Matters...
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Sarge

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2015, 04:53:45 am »
I hope the mall does not back down.  It's private property.  The mall can do what they feel is prudent to ensure safe operation of its property.
RIP Chopper 5-7-13 to 1-19-16
Hail 새 새끼  2-25-2020 - Present

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2015, 11:23:44 am »
I hope the mall does not back down.  It's private property.  The mall can do what they feel is prudent to ensure safe operation of its property.

:thumbsup2: