Author Topic: Why TRUMP will get support from BOTH parties in the HOUSE and SENATE  (Read 4157 times)

Offline Longiron

Very simple answer called using LEVERAGE. Did anyone ever wonder why the RINOGOPe leadership will not challenge OBAMA on anything? Why in spite of the consequences they give him anything he wants without even pretending to fight any more. Why Paul Ryan betrayed AMERICA and the Freedom Caucas caved so fast. This is real simple but they are making millions off OBAMA and both leaderships have been corrupted for years. TRUMP if elected will start probably with McConnell if he is still their. Since he is the most hated Senator in the country do a Criminal Investigation on him by the FBI over his career. HOW much dirt will the find ? TONS of kickbacks, corruption, laws broken "etc". Do that with ONE or TWO and watch how quickly they all will fall in line. See by being a OUTSIDER and not tied to any donors he will not or have to play in their world of corruption. The threat of a "Criminal Investigation" will have about 99% of the current elected Senators or Congressman scared to death including the Lobbyists , Big Business, Big Gov't, Big Media. That LEVERAGE they know he has and that is why all STOPS are being pulled including  Assianation  to keep TRUMP from becoming the next POTUS.
Love him or hate him he is the ONLY candidate  (maybe CRUZ but with that Goldman Saks connection, raises a red flag) that can make this happen. The RINOGOPe, Media, DEMS have looked everywhere and will continue to do so to find some dirt on TRUMP. However, he must be taken out OR the highest ranking people in our GOV't will be put on notice that the party is over if they do not cooperate. OBAMA has done this same thing by getting the RINOGOPe leadership on board with his program by including them in on the payroll. JMO :patriot:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 07:03:02 pm by Longiron »

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Why TRUMP will get support from BOTH parties in the HOUSE and SENATE
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 07:05:57 pm »
The threat of a "Criminal Investigation" will have about 99% of the current elected Senators or Congressman scared to death including the Lobbyists , Big Business, Big Gov't, Big Media. That LEVERAGE they know he has and that is why all STOPS are being pulled including  Assianation  to keep TRUMP from becoming the next POTUS.

Like Reagan and others before him... anyone who poses a real threat to TPTB is putting their future at serious risk...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 07:12:29 pm »
Very simple answer called using LEVERAGE. Did anyone ever wonder why the RINOGOPe leadership will not challenge OBAMA on anything? Why in spite of the consequences they give him anything he wants without even pretending to fight any more. Why Paul Ryan betrayed AMERICA and the Freedom Caucas caved so fast. This is real simple but they are making millions off OBAMA and both leaderships have been corrupted for years. TRUMP if elected will start probably with McConnell if he is still their. Since he is the most hated Senator in the country do a Criminal Investigation on him by the FBI over his career. HOW much dirt will the find ? TONS of kickbacks, corruption, laws broken "etc". Do that with ONE or TWO and watch how quickly they all will fall in line. See by being a OUTSIDER and not tied to any donors he will not or have to play in their world of corruption. The threat of a "Criminal Investigation" will have about 99% of the current elected Senators or Congressman scared to death including the Lobbyists , Big Business, Big Gov't, Big Media. That LEVERAGE they know he has and that is why all STOPS are being pulled including  Assianation  to keep TRUMP from becoming the next POTUS.
Love him or hate him he is the ONLY candidate  (maybe CRUZ but with that Goldman Saks connection, raises a red flag) that can make this happen. The RINOGOPe, Media, DEMS have looked everywhere and will continue to do so to find some dirt on TRUMP. However, he must be taken out OR the highest ranking people in our GOV't will be put on notice that the party is over if they do not cooperate. OBAMA has done this same thing by getting the RINOGOPe leadership on board with his program by including them in on the payroll. JMO :patriot:

This is bizarre, even for you. 

Trump will get little support on such idiocies as repatriating 11 million illegals, shutting the door on Muslim travellers  and shutting down parts of the Internet.   I suspect all it will take is one major screwup on Trump's part and he would be impeached AND convicted.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 07:15:22 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 07:23:52 pm »
This is bizarre, even for you. 

Trump will get little support on such idiocies as repatriating 11 million illegals, shutting the door on Muslim travellers  and shutting down parts of the Internet.   I suspect all it will take is one major screwup on Trump's part and he would be impeached AND convicted.

YOU are truly delusional!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 07:27:33 pm »
YOU are truly delusional!

Notice, Trump has gotten not ONE endorsement in Congress.  If you think the GOP Congress would play along with his more inane policies, you are the delusional one.

I don't think we'll have to worry about that, though. If he's the nominee, he's going to get trounced.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 07:31:04 pm »
Notice, Trump has gotten not ONE endorsement in Congress.  If you think the GOP Congress would play along with his more inane policies, you are the delusional one.

I don't think we'll have to worry about that, though. If he's the nominee, he's going to get trounced.

How typical of your argument style! When you are cornered change the subject!

The post of yours that I replied to was about what would happen if Trump WAS president!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 07:32:43 pm »

If by some miracle the GOP retains majorities in the House and Senate, a President Trump could count on Congress' surrender and complete capitulation.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 07:33:52 pm »
How typical of your argument style! When you are cornered change the subject!

The post of yours that I replied to was about what would happen if Trump WAS president!

You don't think Trump would be on a short leash in Congress?  I do. And I think both parties would be gunning for him.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2015, 07:35:40 pm »
If by some miracle the GOP retains majorities in the House and Senate, a President Trump could count on Congress' surrender and complete capitulation.

GOP will certainly retain the House but would likely lose the Senate if Trump is the nominee.

Trump could count on being opposed at every turn by a bipartisan majority. If there was one person who could unite both parties, it would be Trump.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2015, 07:37:30 pm »
GOP will certainly retain the House but would likely lose the Senate if Trump is the nominee.

Trump could count on being opposed at every turn by a bipartisan majority. If there was one person who could unite both parties, it would be Trump.

Obama united them beautifully on the budget that he wanted.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2015, 07:40:42 pm »
I predict the Presidency will be won by the democrat, probably Hillary Clinton.

However if Trump does win the nomination and Presidency, I predict within the first year, people will be screaming that he promised so much (vaguely) and delivers so little.

He will appoint a Chief of Staff with extensive executive branch experience, and this person will continually inform Mr. Trump about the legal boundaries of what he can actually do.

Likewise Attorney General, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Relic

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2015, 07:40:56 pm »

We've seen how hard the GOP will fight!  :silly:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2015, 07:42:04 pm »
You don't think Trump would be on a short leash in Congress?  I do. And I think both parties would be gunning for him.

Let's see now! The current occupant of the White house has committed numerous impeachable offences and the congress has done exactly nothing but would go after TRump at the first opportunity?  Yeah! RIGHT!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2015, 07:45:15 pm »
Obama united them beautifully on the budget that he wanted.

CORRECT But the question should be WHY? :beer:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2015, 07:53:55 pm »
Let's see now! The current occupant of the White house has committed numerous impeachable offences and the congress has done exactly nothing but would go after TRump at the first opportunity?  Yeah! RIGHT!

Oh yeah. They would.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 07:57:06 pm »
Oh yeah. They would.

If you say so! (I think you need to see a Doctor)

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 08:06:34 pm »
If you say so! (I think you need to see a Doctor)

You see how much restraint I'm showing toward you Bigun?  I almost posted an image of a tube of Preparation H, but thought better of it.

Maybe you should think better of posting some of your bile.

Offline Carling

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 09:14:25 pm »

You still think a congressional endorsement is a positive.  How cute!
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 10:20:16 pm »

My brother - Trump is not black. He will have an R beside his name. He is disliked by the political machine.

sink is right in this case.

Do not the GOP only show spine when they attack "their own?"
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Longiron

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2015, 10:21:27 pm »
You still think a congressional endorsement is a positive.  How cute!

That is why he is LEADING and they know what will happen to they nice little corrupt world of EASY millions if he gets elected. BET they all want BUSHIE, RUBIO, KREAM or anyone other than TRUMP or CRUZ. They did not vote for RYAN or OMNIBUS for nothing. They all got their piece of the PIE for doing that and so DID the Freedom RINO Caucas members except for about 4 or 5 CONSERVATIVES.  :patriot:

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2015, 10:34:22 pm »
My brother - Trump is not black. He will have an R beside his name. He is disliked by the political machine.

sink is right in this case.

Do not the GOP only show spine when they attack "their own?"

You and Sink make a good point on this.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2015, 10:41:48 pm »

sink is right in this case.  Do not the GOP only show spine when they attack "their own?" 

How is it that you (and another) seem to forget about the "we the people"??  Who do you think is bringing Trump to this dance?  Why the hell does anyone think "we the people" would let the Congress stand in Trump's way?   

A page in our political life is finally being turned.   It's time to take notice.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2015, 10:52:29 pm »
How is it that you (and another) seem to forget about the "we the people"??  Who do you think is bringing Trump to this dance?  Why the hell does anyone think "we the people" would let the Congress stand in Trump's way?   

A page in our political life is finally being turned.   It's time to take notice.

Shhh! Let them sleep!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2015, 10:54:58 pm »
Shhh! Let them sleep!

Good point.   :nometalk:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2015, 11:02:32 pm »

Bill Clinton was popular and he got impeached anyway.  So if Trump commits a high crime, he'll go down.

Trump is not going to win; this is all fantasy.