Author Topic: Israel Takes Out Terrorist Who Smashed 4-Year-Old Girl's Head w/Rock  (Read 295 times)

rangerrebew

Israel Takes Out Terrorist Who Smashed 4-Year-Old Girl's Head w/Rock
"One of them shot Danny in front of Einat so that his death would be the last sight she would ever see"
December 20, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

The story of Samir Kuntar reminds us that the enemies we're fighting are evil. They are monsters. This is where the story begins.

It had been a peaceful Sabbath day. My husband, Danny, and I had picnicked with our little girls, Einat, 4, and Yael, 2, on the beach not far from our home in Nahariya, a city on the northern coast of Israel, about six miles south of the Lebanese border. Around midnight, we were asleep in our apartment when four terrorists, sent by Abu Abbas from Lebanon, landed in a rubber boat on the beach two blocks away. Gunfire and exploding grenades awakened us as the terrorists burst into our building. They had already killed a police officer. As they charged up to the floor above ours, I opened the door to our apartment. In the moment before the hall light went off, they turned and saw me. As they moved on, our neighbor from the upper floor came running down the stairs. I grabbed her and pushed her inside our apartment and slammed the door...

They held Danny and Einat while they searched for me and Yael, knowing there were more people in the apartment. I will never forget the joy and the hatred in their voices as they swaggered about hunting for us, firing their guns and throwing grenades. I knew that if Yael cried out, the terrorists would toss a grenade into the crawl space and we would be killed. So I kept my hand over her mouth, hoping she could breathe. As I lay there, I remembered my mother telling me how she had hidden from the Nazis during the Holocaust. "This is just like what happened to my mother," I thought.

As police began to arrive, the terrorists took Danny and Einat down to the beach. There, according to eyewitnesses, one of them shot Danny in front of Einat so that his death would be the last sight she would ever see. Then he smashed my little girl's skull in against a rock with his rifle butt. That terrorist was Samir Kuntar.

That was 1979. In prison, Samir Kuntar was allowed to get married to a pro-terrorist activist. Repeated attempts were made by terror groups to secure the release of their "hero". He was eventually handed over to Hezbollah by Ehud Olmert, a man who likely will go down in history as Israel's worst prime minister.

Kuntar met with Bashar Assad and expressed his desire to kill more Israelis. Samir Kuntar has told the Lebanese station Future TV that "Allah willing, I will get the chance to kill more Israelis." Kuntar is the child-murderer who killed three Israelis, including a four-year-old girl whose skull he crushed with the butt of his rifle."

Kuntar's deity Allah, on whose behalf he had committed these terrible crimes, proved to be no match for Israeli planes.

Hezbollah commander Samir Kunter and eight other terrorists were killed in a targeted air strike in the Damascus suburb of Jaramana Saturday night. Kuntar spent 29 years in prison for the brutal murder of an Israeli man and his four-year-old daughter in 1979.

Earlier this year, the U.S. State Department named Kuntar a Specially Designated Global Terrorist for playing “an operational role, with the assistance of Iran and Syria, in building up Hizballah’s terrorist infrastructure in the Golan Heights.”

The reactions to the Israeli strike have been mixed.

The media widely describes the brutal murderer of a 4-year-old girl as a "militant". Hamas is standing with Samir Kuntar and vowing to continue his work.

Hamas spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri condemned the assassination as an Israeli “crime.”

Hamas’s armed wing, Izaddin Kassam, accused the “Zionist enemy” of being behind the assassination. It said that Hamas would remain loyal to Kuntar’s path and “pursue jihad and resistance until the occupation is expelled, the prisoners and holy sites are freed and the right of return is achieved.”

The group described Kuntar as the “martyr of Lebanon and Palestine.”

The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) and Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine (DFLP) said in separate statements that they would continue their fight against Israel despite the assassination of Kuntar. The two terrorist groups praised Kuntar’s role in “supporting” the Palestinians.

Assad and Iran are also none too happy.

Syrian Prime Minister Wael Halaqi also condemned the attack, saying that targeting Kuntar was equal to "targeting the axis of resistance", referring to Syria and its allies.

Iran, a close ally of the Syrian regime, called it an "assassination" that was a "violation of an independent country's national sovereignty and territorial integrity".

The Syrian government issued an official statement in which it condemned the “Terror attack that led to the deaths of innocent civilians… including warrior Samir Kuntar.”

A Syrian minister earlier told Hezbollah’s Al-Manar news agency that “The Zionist enemy is the first to gain from Kuntar’s death,” and hinted that his death was the result of cooperation between Israel and other Arab countries, including Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey.

"Such acts of the Zionist regime (Israel), which have become a consistent method, are the most dangerous forms of state terrorism," Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hossein Jaber Ansari was quoted as saying by Iran's ILNA news agency.

However Kuntar's affiliation with Hezbollah, a key player in the Syrian Civil War, between Sunnis and Shiites, has produced some different responses from Syrian Sunnis. Reportedly some Sunni rebel groups played a role in helping Israel get its man.

Many Arabic-language opposition accounts were more explicit, including this one wishing him "to hell and good riddance."

“Hezbollah commander Samir Kuntar began by killing 4-year-old Israeli girl in 1979 and ended it killing Syrian people,” said Abdurahman Harkoush, a self-identified supporter of the Syrian insurgency, on Twitter.

The family of Kuntar's victims has also received closure.

"Historic justice has been done," Smadar Haran told Yedioth Ahronoth on Sunday morning. She lost her husband, Danny, and two young daughters in the horrific 1979 attack perpetrated by Kuntar and three other Lebanese terrorists in Nahariya.

"Justice has been done, but justice for the victims couldn't really be done, during all those years Kuntar was in prison," Haran said. "The fact that he was released by the state, and eventually eliminated by the states shows there is law and there is a judge."

Roni Keren, Danny Haran's brother, said that while he feels a small sense of comfort at Kuntar's elimination, it can't take the pain away.

"They said it was time, every dog has its day," he said of responses to the news in the family's Whatsapp group. "I hope it will convey the message: Whoever murders Jews in Israel and around the world, his end will be like that of Samir Kuntar and the Munich murderers. This is probably the only language understood in the Middle East."

Undoubtedly true.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261186/israel-takes-out-terrorist-who-smashed-4-year-old-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 12:11:01 pm by rangerrebew »