Author Topic: If you want to know the truth about Islam, watch this  (Read 2234 times)

PaleoConPrep

Re: If you want to know the truth about Islam, watch this
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2015, 01:23:55 am »
aligncare
You just proved my point about expectations for teens. The idea that teens should be brain-dead morons who watch TV is contributing to the death of the West. If a 16 year old doesn't know the difference between a Democrat and a Republican, it's a sign that they will soon be a brain-dead Liberal. I haven't had an easy life like most teens. As I said in another thread, I was born prematurely and have no vision in my right eye and limited vision in my left.( I'm legally blind) I went to public school K-9, and was bullied because of my vision. Thankfullly, I was able to transfer to a Catholic private school. I've overcome great adversity, and I don't plan on slowing down. Sorry for exceeding expectations.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2015, 01:28:05 am »
By the way this thread was not created to trash Islam. White gives a very detailed look at the Islamic faith, and then discusses the issues facing us today.  He cautions us against unfairly attacking Muslims. You're ideas on James White could not be further from the truth. He's not like Pat Robertson or Jerry Fallwell. No ones trashing anybody.This guy is one of the best Refoormed scholars of the 21st century.

The lame attacks on the messenger (both you and James White, in this case), are just typical trolling behavior.  Ignore it, it is what they do.  It is why virtually every thread in this forum gets destroyed.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2015, 01:35:40 am »
That's assuming Mr. Paleo is indeed a juvenile. I have my doubts. When I was the age he claims to be, I was still watching American Bandstand and couldn't tell you the difference between a conservative, a liberal, democrat or republican.
Not a word about parents, grandparents, teachers, friends, pastors, girls, etc. And the ever present assumption that he alone, is the only bright teen that ever existed.

Narcissism, I do suppose.  https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=narcissism
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2015, 01:49:21 am »
Truth-seeker
You're starting to become ridiculous, I never said I was the only bright teen. All I'm saying is that I strongly reject the low expectations that have been placed on teenage boys. Things about parents and pastors are private( not to be discussed on a forum) I've told you who influences me politically and theologically. What else do you need to know? As far as girls go, I already told you I reject modern dating. I don't think kids under 18 should even be thinking about dating. I don't think kids under 21 should date. Biblical Courtship is what I'll be doing.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 01:52:46 am by PaleoConPrep »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2015, 02:53:24 am »
That's assuming Mr. Paleo is indeed a juvenile. I have my doubts. When I was the age he claims to be, I was still watching American Bandstand and couldn't tell you the difference between a conservative, a liberal, democrat or republican.

I don't think so.  Mr. Paleo is trying to write with crayons, but it's not coming across as authentic. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2015, 03:30:10 am »
Oh my goodness. We now have a (I guess? ) Catholic guy discussing some strange subjects about teenage kids and dating?

Myst was exactly right when she said these threads get weird and kind of creepy pretty quickly. That's why she is the boss.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.