Author Topic: What will the Cruz administration look like?  (Read 6273 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: What will the Cruz administration look like?
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2015, 01:31:03 am »
What does Soros have to do with anything? All I'm saying is that Gottfried is a Jew. You can't call him an Anti-Semite.

Think about it.  Soros is Jewish, he supports anti-jewish causes, therefore he is an anti-semite. 

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2015, 01:57:26 am »
I'll say it again. An Anti-Semite is someone who discriminates against, or calls for the murder of Jews. Gottfried has not done that. I don't know enough about Soros.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2015, 02:03:27 am »
I'll say it again. An Anti-Semite is someone who discriminates against, or calls for the murder of Jews. Gottfried has not done that. I don't know enough about Soros.

What's to know?  It's a simple point.

I'm glad you're here, and I'm glad you're right-thinking.  Remember to learn.  Trust me, you don't know it all yet, nor will you ever.

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2015, 02:17:44 am »
Only God knows all.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2015, 02:18:52 am »
Only God knows all.

Not an appropriate answer.  In fact, pretty trollish.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2015, 02:20:52 am »

Wait!  What??

Who gets to choose the act of murder as the threshold?

In today's PC culture, that's comical.

Anybody who consistently speaks about Israel from a negative POV....as the aggressor vs the victim...is an Anti-Semite.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2015, 02:22:14 am »
Only God knows all.

I would say that his helping the Nazis  run down his fellow Jews qualifies him as an anti semite
but what do I know!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 02:25:11 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2015, 02:34:34 am »
I don't follow the PC culture. If criticizing Israel makes one an Anti-Semite, then I'm an Anti-Semite. What idiots you guys are
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 02:35:30 am by PaleoConPrep »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2015, 02:37:47 am »
I don't follow the PC culture. If criticizing Israel makes one an Anti-Semite, then I'm an Anti-Semite. What idiots you guys are

PCP...grow up...stop calling other members idiots when they don't agree with you...this forum may not be the place for you!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2015, 02:38:50 am »

People consider Pat Buchanan an Anti-Semite.   The have countless video of Pat speaking about his positions on Jews and Israel.

When you are in the public eye, image is reality.  He is correctly described as an Anti-Semite.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2015, 02:49:48 am »
The American public was stupid enough to elect Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama as POTUS. I don't think the public has the right to judge anyone. Stop calling me names, and I'll stop calling you names.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2015, 02:53:15 am »
The American public was stupid enough to elect Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama as POTUS. I don't think the public has the right to judge anyone. Stop calling me names, and I'll stop calling you names.

It's a shame.  It's obvious you're a bright young man.

Perhaps you'll grow a thicker hide as you get older. 

Hope so....for everyone's sake.   :laugh:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2015, 02:55:45 am »
...It's obvious you're a...young man....

No, that's actually not at all obvious.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2015, 02:59:44 am »

Like I said..you are in the wrong place..TBR is not for you..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2015, 03:01:15 am »
All I can say is keep living in fantasy land. When the economic collapse comes, the government will regret putting Israel ahead of America. I can't wait for the collapse. The government will be violently overthrown, and everything will go back to the way it was before Woodrow Wilson. There will be no time for PC crap after that. You can doubt my age all you want. When I start my YouTube channel, I hope you comment.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2015, 03:02:57 am »
bye
Support the USO

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2015, 03:03:27 am »
If you want me off this forum, give me the name of a Paleoconservative forum. If you guys don't want me, I'll leave.

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2015, 03:06:35 am »
Leave.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2015, 03:08:26 am »
If you want me off this forum, give me the name of a Paleoconservative forum. If you guys don't want me, I'll leave.
Try Stormfront.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2015, 03:10:47 am »

Ace of Spades:  ace.mu.nu

You'll love it

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2015, 03:11:36 am »
Damnit!  Now we won't know the name of his Youtube channel!!  It certainly sounded like it would be an entertaining one...

I was going to suggest some forums for him as well:  paleoconsRus.com is a good one (especially for younger members), as is paleoconsNOW.net.  Both lively and engaging!

Offline Paladin

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2015, 03:16:18 am »
Anybody who consistently speaks about Israel from a negative POV....as the aggressor vs the victim...is an Anti-Semite.

Seriously, DC? You should be smarter than that. There are a great number of orthodox Jews who oppose the Zionist establishment of Israel as not only in error, but as sinful.

"The anti-Zionist world-view of the ultra-orthodox groups Neturei Karta and Satmar Hasidism perceives Zionism and the estab­lishment of the State of Israel as an anti-messianic act, conceived and born from sin. These groups vigorously deny the very legiti­macy of the collective political return to the Holy Land and to Jewish sovereignty. For them, this is the handiwork of humans, violating the Jewish people’s oath of political quietism.

In the words of the Midrash (as expounded by Rashi), the people were adjured not to return collectively to the Land of Israel by the exertion of physical force, nor to “rebel against the nations of the world,” nor to “hasten the End.” In short, they were required to wait for the heavenly, complete, miraculous, supernatural, and meta-historical redemption that is totally distinct from the realm of human endeavor. This waiting over two millennia manifests the very essence and singularity of the Jewish people, expressing their faith in divine providence, in the assurance of the prophets, and in messianic destiny."

[more] http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/ultra-orthodox-anti-zionist/

I hardly think these people are anti-Semites.

A word more on this term: "anti-Semite".

"Semite, person speaking one of a group of related languages, presumably derived from a common language, Semitic (see Semitic languages). The term came to include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, some Ethiopians, and Aramaean tribes including Hebrews."

Semitism is a language group which includes all those languages above, including Arabic. Thus to call someomne an "anti-Semite" is to claim he is anti- all those groups, including the Arabs, who are thus anti- themselves, which is inherently contradictory.

I do not mean to be pedantic, but I loathe the sloppy use of language which anyone should recognize how much damage that has done in this modern era. In this case we are talking not about Semitism, but Zionism which is a political movement and thus not above criticism.

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2015, 03:23:22 am »
On a lighter note, I had a question for you guys. I'm considering starting a YouTube channel. I'll do an hour long show once a week. During the show, I'll cover topics like politics,  theology, philosophy, and sports. How do I go about doing this? What are the Dos and Donts when it comes to having a political YouTube channel? Are there things I shouldn't say? I want to be the Ben Shapiroof Paleoconservatism! SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE!  Sinkspur, please don't answer my question unless you have real advice. I'm asking this seriously.

Just an observation.  Take it for what it is worth but you need to understand that the folks on TBR have a wealth of real life experience, some from Korea, vietnam and more recent.  They have weather many administrations of all kinds and recessions.  They have carried this country thru riots, assassinations, disasters and all varieties of crises, both personal and national.
And while I disagree with many on some topics, there is much to be gained if you take the time to listen.

Telling folks to "stick it up their pipe" is not the way to win friends and influence enemies.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2015, 03:28:39 am »
Just an observation.  Take it for what it is worth but you need to understand that the folks on TBR have a wealth of real life experience, some from Korea, vietnam and more recent.  They have weather many administrations of all kinds and recessions.  They have carried this country thru riots, assassinations, disasters and all varieties of crises, both personal and national.
And while I disagree with many on some topics, there is much to be gained if you take the time to listen.

Telling folks to "stick it up their pipe" is not the way to win friends and influence enemies.

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2015, 03:29:05 am »
Ed,  that was no more a conservative than I am Santa Claus.  Well, except for that brief period when my children were small.