Author Topic: Brzezinski: Dems have a problem if Trump wins  (Read 369 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brzezinski: Dems have a problem if Trump wins
« on: December 18, 2015, 03:52:50 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/brzezinski-dems-have-a-problem-if-trump-wins/article/2578687

Brzezinski: Dems have a problem if Trump wins
By Al Weaver (@alweaver22) • 12/18/15 7:41 AM

"Morning Joe" co-host Mika Brzezinski argued Friday that the Democratic Party will have a big problem on it's hands if Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination.

Minutes before the GOP front-runner was set to appear on the show, Brzezinski piggybacked off of comments by "Meet The Press" moderator Chuck Todd, who wondered when Republicans will come around to "conventional wisdom" and back the candidate who could best match up with Hillary Clinton. The left-leaning Brzezinski said that Trump is that person.

"Actually, [it's] Trump," Brzezinski told Todd. "If [GOP voters] want someone to beat Hillary Clinton, it would be Trump, because he will do things that none of those candidates will do. I'm not saying it's good, and I'm not saying it's pretty, and I'm not saying it's right."

"But the Democratic Party has a problem if Trump wins the nomination," Brzezinski said.

The comments also came on the heels of a new Morning Consult phone survey showing Trump tripling up his closest competitor with 36 percent support.

The real estate mogul currently sits second in the Washington Examiner's latest set of power rankings.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Longiron

Re: Brzezinski: Dems have a problem if Trump wins
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 04:01:00 pm »
Not only the DEMS have a problem but also the RINOGOPe. For once the American people WIN. :patriot: