Author Topic: Muslims Declare This Warning To Pope Francis: “Remember there won’t be any pope after this one. This is the last. Don’t forget what I am telling you.”  (Read 295 times)

rangerrebew

Muslims Declare This Warning To Pope Francis: “Remember there won’t be any pope after this one. This is the last. Don’t forget what I am telling you.”
By Ted on December 7, 2015 in Featured, Highlight

pope isis copy

By Theodore Shoebat

Muslims in Italy made this declaration to Pope Francis:

“Remember there won’t be any pope after this one. This is the last. Don’t forget what I am telling you.”

According to the official report:

Police in Italy and Kosovo detained four Kosovars with Islamic State contacts Tuesday for making threats against the pope and a U.S. diplomat.

Authorities said the suspects had posted on their Facebook pages images of themselves with weapons and “in circumstances characteristic of Islamic State fighters.” All four often visited a jihadist Facebook group whose members are known to be in Syria, where a few hundred Kosovo-born volunteers have joined the Islamic State group.

Chief prosecutor Tommaso Buonanno said the most alarming messages were aimed at the pope, stating, “Remember there won’t be any pope after this one. This is the last. Don’t forget what I am telling you.”

Police said the men’s posts included threats against a former U.S. ambassador to Kosovo, as well as celebrating the Paris attacks, saying “this is only the beginning.”

Why do Muslims hate Rome so much? Because Islam, as I have said many times, is a form of protestantism and was founded as a protest against the Church. Just as Mormonism is against the Catholic Church (it calls it the Harlot of Babylon) so is Islam. I would go so far as to say that Islam is a pre-Reformation protestant sect. Muslims tried to invade Rome seven times, and they began their attempts hundreds of years before Luther supported the Islamic Ottoman conquest of Rome.

I remember a few years ago spending time with an Evangelical friend of mine. Within our conversation, somehow, the subject of the Crusades came up. Of course, I defended the Crusades, explaining that they were fighting off Islamic invaders in the Middle East. He, on the other hand, vehemently condemned the Crusaders as evil and barbarous people. I asked him, “Who would you rather win, the Muslims or the Crusaders?” He said, with a tone of vitriol, “It doesn’t matter, they are both the same! I would not care at all if the Muslims invaded the Vatican, the Catholics are just as evil.”

This is the predicament that we are in. While the Vatican is hated as the Harlot of Babylon, the Muslims are currently conspiring to take over and destroy Rome. And many would not have a problem with this.

The Muslims will invade Rome in the near future. Why would they try such a seemingly useless endeavor? Because when Muhammad founded his cult, there were two cities that he aspired for the Muslims to conquer: Rome and Constantinople.

The desire to invade Rome is still throbbing like a beating heart; it is alive and remains vibrant like a torrent within the very soul of the Muslim world. Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the most influential Sunni scholar today, made the prediction in 2002 that the Muslims will soon rise and invade Rome, making references to the declaration of Muhammad himself:

He [Muhammad] answered: “The city of Hirqil [Emperor Heraclius, that is, Constantinople] will be conquered first” … Romiyya is the city called today Rome, the capital of Italy. The city of Hirquil was conquered by the young 23-year old Ottoman [sultan] Muhammad bin Morad, known in history as Mohammad the Conquerer, in 1453 [CE]. The other city, Romiyya, remains, and we hope and believe [that it too will be conquered]. This means that Islam will return to Europe as a conquerer and victor, after being expelled from its twice-once from the South, from Adalusia, and a second time from the East, when it knocked several times on the door of Athens.

In the year 1453, the raging Ottoman Empire flooded the city of Constantinople, creating a flood of human gore and countless pools of warm thick blood. It was one of the saddest events in Christian history, and the cries of those slain still echo from the vault’s of mighty Heaven. But such an invasion of the heathen has not stopped; the savages have merely delayed their warpath for the purpose of deciet, and within their conspiring minds is the envisioning of a certain city under their subjugation. It is Rome. Rome, after Jerusalem, is the city that the Muslims have been bent on conquering since the founding of their religion.

Within the entire span of their existence, from Muhammad until now, the Muslims have attempted to conquer Rome seven times, and in each time their attempts were found to be in vain. In the earlier Islamic invasions of the ninth century, Pope Gregory IV protected Ostia, a suburb of Rome, from the Muslim attacks by fortifying it “with higher walls, and with gates and crenellations and trap-doors, and on top he arranged catapults with noble artfulness to fight off the enemy if necessary.” (Liber Pontificalis, 103: Gregory IV, 39, trans. Raymond Davis

READ MORE

http://shoebat.com/2015/12/07/muslims-declare-this-warning-to-pope-francis-remember-there-wont-be-any-pope-after-this-one-this-is-the-last-dont-forget-what-i-am-telling-you/
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 03:17:29 pm by rangerrebew »