Author Topic: Can Cruz Win the General? Yes, He Can!  (Read 258 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Can Cruz Win the General? Yes, He Can!
« on: December 17, 2015, 04:24:27 pm »
December 17, 2015

Can Cruz Win the General? Yes, He Can!

By Lloyd Marcus

Some say, “I like Cruz, but I'm voting for Trump because I don't believe Cruz can win the general.” These voters are really saying
they believe we have lost the country to the Left. Therefore, a true conservative touting traditional values cannot win the presidency
in today's America. This mindset reminds me of what many conservatives did to Sarah Palin.
Palin epitomized the character, principles, and values we in the tea party longed to see in our politicians. Defying the Left, Palin
boldly defended the Constitution. She was a faithful long­suffering powerful advocate for God, family and country. When the full
rage of the Left was unleashed to destroy her, suddenly Palin became a political leper in the minds of some conservatives and
was declared unelectable.

On numerous occasions, Sen Ted Cruz pretty much stood alone in Washington as an advocate for We the People. Cruz
courageously endured several barrages of slings and arrows from the Left and RINO Republicans; yet keeping his pit­bull grip on
defending Americans.

Conservatives praised Cruz to the hilt for his courage and unwavering stand for the people. But when Cruz goes for the big chair in
the Oval Office, those same conservatives who praised Cruz say, sorry dude, you're a bit too extreme for the masses. Sorry folks,
that is not the way to treat your friends; particularly someone who has had your back.
Also, I reject the Left's “Ted Cruz, conservatives, and the tea party are extreme” crap. I have spoken and sung at over 500 tea party
rallies nationwide over the years. The only thing the patriots who attend the rallies want are politicians who will govern according
to the U.S. Constitution. Will someone on the Left please tell we what is “extreme” about that?

I believe the Left is pulling the Wizard of Oz scam on us. The supposed “all powerful wizard” was really a little man behind a
curtain growling through a microphone. The Left uses its ownership of the mainstream media, Hollywood, and the Democratic
Party to growl at Americans; intimidating us into believing a majority of Americans embrace the Left's vision for America.
The Left would have us believe a majority of Americans enthusiastically embrace same sex sodomy; believe it is racist not to open
our borders to illegals; believe government should confiscate and redistribute all wealth; believe government should repeal the
Second Amendment taking our guns; believe that Americans want Santa, Thanksgiving, and the Pledge of Alliance banned from
public schools. Therefore, a true strong conservative like Cruz touting traditional values is unelectable.

Well folks, I believe the Left is really the little man behind the curtain; its thinking representative of only a small minority.
If the Left's thinking is the majority, why is the Left always forced to rely on activist judges to overturn the will of voters?
In 2010, despite a mainstream media blackout, 1.7 million patriots showed up in DC at a rally to stop Obamacare. Despite the Left's
best efforts, a majority of Americans have never been in favor of Obamacare.

The Left has littered the internet with hit­piece articles designed to destroy Trump. And yet, Trump's poll numbers remain strong.
Practically all of the Left's victories are against public opinion, implemented by activist judges or Obama breaking the law saying
screw what voters want

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/can_cruz_win_the_general_yes_he_can.html
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien