Author Topic: Ted Cruz: ‘Political Correctness Is Killing People’ [VIDEO]  (Read 1096 times)

rangerrebew

Ted Cruz: ‘Political Correctness Is Killing People’ [VIDEO]
« on: December 16, 2015, 12:50:30 pm »
Ted Cruz: ‘Political Correctness Is Killing People’ [VIDEO]

Posted By Steve Guest On 9:56 PM 12/15/2015 In | No Comments

Sen. Ted Cruz blasted Barack Obama’s handling of ISIS suggesting “political correctness is killing people.”

Tuesday, during the CNN GOP debate, Cruz argued, “It’s not a lack of competence that is preventing the Obama administration from stopping these attacks. It is political correctness.”

Ted Cruz: Let me go back to the earlier discussion a minute ago. It’s not a lack of competence that is preventing the Obama administration from stopping these attacks. It is political correctness. We didn’t monitor the Facebook posting of the female San Bernardino terrorist because the Obama DHS thought it would be inappropriate she made a public call to Jihad and they didn’t target it. The Tsarnaev brothers, the elder brother made a public call to Jihad and the Obama administration didn’t target it. Nidal Hasan communicated with Anwar al-Awlaki a known, radical cleric asked about waging Jihad against his fellow soldiers. The problem is because of political correctness, the Obama administration, like a lot of folks here, want to search every one’s cell phones and emails and not focus on the bad guys and political correctness is killing people.

WATCH:

.@tedcruz: “Political correctness is killing people." https://t.co/2cXmVJqD3m #GOPDebate https://t.co/vO3IJgFH5R

— CNN (@CNN) December 16, 2015

Follow Steve on Twitter

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/15/ted-cruz-political-correctness-is-killing-people-video/

Offline libertybele

Re: Ted Cruz: ‘Political Correctness Is Killing People’ [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 01:14:53 pm »
Cruz shined last night.  He is 100% correct; "political correctness is killing people"...  blij26

Cruz 2016.  Reigniting the Promise of America!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 01:27:45 pm »
Cruz shined last night.  He is 100% correct; "political correctness is killing people"...  blij26

That's been my mantra for years.

Political correctness will be the death of America.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 03:28:17 pm »
That's been my mantra for years.

Political correctness will be the death of America.

There is one hell of an echo in here!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 10:57:44 pm »
This generation in grade school right now will be the first generation of Americans who will grow up never having known what NORMAL is.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 01:39:30 am »
Happy wrote:
"This generation in grade school right now will be the first generation of Americans who will grow up never having known what NORMAL is."

Once "normal" is one or two generations removed, will it still be possible to get it back?
Ever?

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 01:44:28 am »

He did a great job in the debate... all 'round.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2015, 01:58:29 am »
Happy wrote:
"This generation in grade school right now will be the first generation of Americans who will grow up never having known what NORMAL is."

Once "normal" is one or two generations removed, will it still be possible to get it back?
Ever?

======================================

Look at history for the answer to that, and you will find infallible proof that once a nation takes on a reprobate mind to the extent that the American people have willingly accepted the days of that nation are numbered.  Historically, the USA is not much more than a pimple on the butt of history.  I don't say that lightly, but it is.  The old timers used to say 'This country is going to hell in a hand basket." and everyone would laugh.

Nobody's laughing now.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2015, 02:00:28 am »
======================================

Look at history for the answer to that, and you will find infallible proof that once a nation takes on a reprobate mind to the extent that the American people have willingly accepted the days of that nation are numbered.  Historically, the USA is not much more than a pimple on the butt of history.  I don't say that lightly, but it is.  The old timers used to say 'This country is going to hell in a hand basket." and everyone would laugh.

Nobody's laughing now.

And some of us fully intend to go down fighting!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2015, 02:05:41 am »
And some of us fully intend to go down fighting!

====================================

Well, that is honorable, or at least it used to be.

Tonto to Lone Ranger as band of indian war party approaches:  What will you do now white man?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2015, 02:14:44 am »
====================================

Well, that is honorable, or at least it used to be.

Tonto to Lone Ranger as band of indian war party approaches:  What will you do now white man?

Can't help it! My grandfather  told me a million times that even if I get my butt whipped every day the fight ain't over till I quit!  I ain't about to quit!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2015, 02:23:17 am »
Can't help it! My grandfather  told me a million times that even if I get my butt whipped every day the fight ain't over till I quit!  I ain't about to quit!

:amen:  :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2015, 04:43:29 am »

===========================================

There are few of us left.  Salute!