Author Topic: BREAKING: Obama To BAN Guns In Movies, TV, and Video Games  (Read 1115 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Obama To BAN Guns In Movies, TV, and Video Games
« on: December 16, 2015, 09:18:41 am »
BREAKING: Obama To BAN Guns In Movies, TV, and Video Games

It’s no secret that Obama is on a mission to destroy the Second Amendment, and his latest strategy to grab guns can only be described as extremely disturbing.

According to American News, Obama is planning an executive order that would use censorship to ban the use of guns in Hollywood films, television shows and video games. Sources in the White House say that Obama is planning to make Hollywood a “gun-free zone.”

“We are on a very slippery slope when anyone denies the right of screen writers to use guns in scripts and the right of actors to keep and bear arms while on screen,” the American Screen Writers Association said in response.

If this executive action goes through, it would change the face of Hollywood forever. It’s sickening that Obama is planning to censor the entertainment industry in such a shameless way.

What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2015/12/68085-breaking-obama-to-ban-guns-in-movies-tv-and-video-games/
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 09:19:20 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: BREAKING: Obama To BAN Guns In Movies, TV, and Video Games
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 09:28:44 am »
I'm going to go out on a limb here but I'll bet this move won't win any friends in Hollywierd.  I'm not sure they even know any longer how to make a movie without gun violence.  Kids will go into apoplectic shock without violent games.  I'll bet the gun violence will work it's way back into Hollywierd, though, after the howling, crying, and gnashing of teeth from the over paid cry babies.  Either that or he already knows from his partners of the supreme court that this will be challenged and won as against the first amendment right to free speech.  This way he can look tough on guns without going after real guns.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 10:35:10 am »

According to American News, Obama is planning an executive order that would use censorship to ban the use of guns in Hollywood films, television shows and video games.

=================================================

O is about to find out how bull$hit walks and money talks.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 11:35:53 am »
This is The Onion, isn't it?      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 01:56:38 pm »
A clear violation of 1st amendment rights...watch out!  He is testing the waters.  Either the Hollywood elites will back him and see this as politically correct or they will trounce on him as this will affect their pocketbooks and wallets.  If he pulls this off with them, I have no doubt that the 2nd amendment is next.  All hell WILL break loose.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 02:08:23 pm »

Pretty much.

According to American News
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2015, 02:35:00 pm »

Even the Onion isn't that creative to make up something like this. :seeya:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 02:35:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 02:40:07 pm »
According to American News, Obama is planning an executive order that would use censorship to ban the use of guns in Hollywood films, television shows and video games. Sources in the White House say that Obama is planning to make Hollywood a “gun-free zone.”

Please God let this be true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2015, 02:43:37 pm »
Please God let this be true!

I doubt it is but you are right in your sentiment. This would be like a floater in the punch bowl for Hollywood and the public.

Fantastical light sabers are next!
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2015, 02:50:19 pm »
While they will be banning guns from the movies how about banning gay love scenes, gratuitous sex, drug use, promiscuous teens? 

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2015, 02:51:15 pm »
I doubt it is but you are right in your sentiment. This would be like a floater in the punch bowl for Hollywood and the public.

Fantastical light sabers are next!

Yeah! I know! But one can dream!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2015, 03:15:24 pm »

Following the source backwards, it appears so. It goes back to a site with no basis or sources to back up the claim, just a statement 'rumors are'. Te source site, American News seems to peddle in BS.