Author Topic: White House looks to curb anti-Muslim sentiment  (Read 365 times)

Offline flowers

White House looks to curb anti-Muslim sentiment
« on: December 15, 2015, 05:45:50 pm »
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-looks-to-curb-anti-muslim-sentiment/article/2578316

The White House on Monday began "staff-level" meetings and calls with religious leaders to discuss how they could help combat growing anti-Muslim sentiment in the United States.

Valerie Jarrett, senior adviser to President Obama, and Melissa Rogers, who leads the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, held a conference call with leaders of all religions from across the country.

"Spoke with 890+ religious leaders to thank them for speaking up for every American's right to be free from religious discrimination," Jarrett tweeted on Monday.

I see they didn't use Obama.....White House for this one in title.

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: White House looks to curb anti-Muslim sentiment
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 05:50:11 pm »
Obama could resign in protest.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 05:57:05 pm »
The White House on Monday began "staff-level" meetings and calls with religious leaders to discuss how they could help combat growing anti-Muslim sentiment in the United States.

Always keep in mind when we read/hear about these new "crisis" that develop, a form of the Hegelian Dialectic is being used: Problem (Crisis) - Reaction - Solution.

I subject myself to listening to the inane top of the hour and bottom of the hour radio 'news' to see what new "crisis" is afoot.  It has worked like a charm for years.  And yes, since San Bernardino, the radio 'news' is filled with breathless reports about anti-izlam "bigotry" and attacks.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 06:23:04 pm »

Always keep in mind when we read/hear about these new "crisis" that develop, a form of the Hegelian Dialectic is being used: Problem (Crisis) - Reaction - Solution.

I subject myself to listening to the inane top of the hour and bottom of the hour radio 'news' to see what new "crisis" is afoot.  It has worked like a charm for years.  And yes, since San Bernardino, the radio 'news' is filled with breathless reports about anti-izlam "bigotry" and attacks.
I sure notice what this WH doesn't and does do. For example he isn't going to any of the SB funerals. That speaks volumes. The moment WH heard of this attack in SB they hi-fived each other. Gotta shut us up about his beloved sharia invaders.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 06:27:16 pm »

Valerie Jarrett, senior adviser to President Obama, and Melissa Rogers, who leads the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, held a conference call with leaders of all religions from across the country.  "Spoke with 890+ religious leaders to thank them for speaking up for every American's right to be free from religious discrimination," Jarrett tweeted on Monday.

But it's not 'anti-muslim' sentiment... it's simply Americans speaking up for their right to be free from religious Islamic discriminants...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 09:50:02 pm »
"White House looks to curb anti-Muslim sentiment..."

Best way to accomplish this:
Resign -- and take with you all the muslim operatives you have purposely installed at the highest levels of government...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 09:52:07 pm »
I tell you what, Barry............. the best way to curb that 'sentiment' is to tell your buddies in ISIS to stop killing us..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.