Author Topic: Trump: Hillary Clinton 'Killed Hundreds Of Thousands Of People With Her Stupidity'  (Read 496 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
http://crooksandliars.com/2015/12/trump-hillary-clinton-killed-hundreds

Republican presidential Donald Trump asserted on Sunday that Democratic hopeful Hillary Clinton had killed "hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity."

During a Fox News interview that aired on Sunday, Trump told Chris Wallace that he would beat Clinton in a general election.

"She's got no strength, she got no stamina. Everything she does is like theatrical," Trump said as he waved his arms to mock Clinton. "She's the one that caused all this problem with her stupid policies. You look at what she did with Libya, what she did with Syria, look at Egypt."

"She was truly -- if not 'the' -- one of the worst secretary of states in this history of the country," he added. "She talks about me being dangerous, she's killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity."

Wallace, however, seemed skeptical about that claim: "What do you mean she's killed hundreds of thousands?"

Trump argued that the "Middle East is a total disaster" because of Clinton and President Barack Obama.

"She traveled back and forth, but look at all problems," he opined. "Look at as an example, Iraq, total disaster. They didn't get us in but they got us out badly."

"Look at Libya, look at Benghazi. Our ambassador, he wired her five or six hundred times asking for help," the GOP hopeful insisted. "She'll take her friend's call every time."

"Hillary Clinton doesn't have the judgement, she doesn't have the strength or the stamina," Trump concluded. "She will be a terrible president -- and I think I'll win."

The Republic is lost.

Offline sinkspur

Everything she does is like theatrical," Trump said as he waved his arms to mock Clinton.

Trump, you magnificent bastard, she read your book!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online libertybele

Finally.  Trump goes after Clinton...this is what I've been wanting to see, however, he needs to really zero in on exactly what she did instead of making generalizations.  He states that she was one of the worst Secretary of States in the history of the country -- ok -- but tell why and perhaps most importantly  - expose the corruption!  It wasn't her stupidity at all, but her involvement in this administration's massive corruption that has created a global calamity.  So far he has been successful in bringing 'hot issues" to the forefront; he needs to do the same with Clinton. 

The next debate will be very interesting.  I would like to see the front runners and Fiorina go after Clinton rather than go after each other. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline katzenjammer

Finally.  Trump goes after Clinton...this is what I've been wanting to see, however, he needs to really zero in on exactly what she did instead of making generalizations.  He states that she was one of the worst Secretary of States in the history of the country -- ok -- but tell why and perhaps most importantly  - expose the corruption!  It wasn't her stupidity at all, but her involvement in this administration's massive corruption that has created a global calamity.  So far he has been successful in bringing 'hot issues" to the forefront; he needs to do the same with Clinton. 

The next debate will be very interesting.  I would like to see the front runners and Fiorina go after Clinton rather than go after each other.

He's been going after Clinton 4 or 5 times a week, for the past several months.

Unless you actually watch his rallies for yourself, you will only hear about the "highlights" that the media selects for you.

Offline sinkspur

Amen.  They should take off the gloves against Clinton. She's gotten a free ride in these debates so far.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I think we all want to see that.

About time someone calls her on all the crimes she has committed..start with Benghazi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34