Author Topic: Clinton vows to defeat Islamic State if elected  (Read 430 times)

Offline flowers

Clinton vows to defeat Islamic State if elected
« on: December 12, 2015, 06:56:43 pm »
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/719cdd0487244d81af57f49e1990cc2a/clinton-vows-defeat-islamic-state-if-elected

TULSA, Okla. (AP) — Campaigning in Republican territory, Hillary Clinton said Friday her opponents are all talk when it comes to defeating the Islamic State group but she's the only candidate with a specific plan.

"The others, they talk a lot, they throw out all of these approaches," Clinton said at a rally in Oklahoma. "But I've been in the situation room in the White House and I know what it's going to take and I will keep America safe."

The Democratic presidential candidate and former secretary of state sought to emphasize her foreign policy credentials in the aftermath of a major terrorist attack in Paris and a massacre in California currently under investigation by the FBI as an act of terrorism.

Republican candidates have assailed President Barack Obama as being weak on responding to the rise of the Islamic State and are seeking to link the White House to Clinton's record on foreign policy. Clinton has sought to offer an extensive plan to dismantle the terrorist group from the air, ground and online, and plans to outline her strategy for homeland security next week.

Clinton reiterated she would not send American ground troops to the region if elected president, saying it was "not smart" and is what terrorists would want to happen.

The things this woman can say and maintain a straight face is astounding.

Offline PzLdr

Re: Clinton vows to defeat Islamic State if elected
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 09:07:02 pm »
If she does as well as she did in Libya, I'm sure we'll all sleep securely at night.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 09:27:05 pm »
"But I've been in the situation room in the White House and I know what it's going to take and I will keep America safe."

BJ's wife must be aiming for the eighth circle of hell. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 09:27:23 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 09:30:51 pm »
When asked about the attacks in Paris and in San Bernardino, Mrs. Clinton responded: "....what difference does it make?"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln