Author Topic: OANN National Polling Results Trump 42% Cruz 16%  (Read 333 times)

Offline Carling

OANN National Polling Results Trump 42% Cruz 16%
« on: December 11, 2015, 12:22:28 am »
Carson at 9%, too.  67% of GOP primary voters are telling the establishment GOP to take a hike.  I love being part of a massive ideological shift within a political party; they rarely occur.  Jeb at 6%  If the GOPe finagles Captain 3-6% into the GOP nomination, it will ensure a HRC landslide, which I believe is what they think is their best scenario at this point.

http://www.oann.com/pollnational/

National Polling Results

Gravis Marketing, a nonpartisan research firm, conducted a random survey of 1,995 registered voters in the U.S. regarding the presidential election. The poll has a margin of error of ± 2.2% (± 3.7% for the 691 Republicans and ± 3.6% for the 731 Democrats). The total may not round to 100% because of rounding. The polls were conducted using automated telephone calls (IVR technology) and weighted by voting demographics. The poll was conducted for One America News Network.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

Re: OANN National Polling Results Trump 42% Cruz 16%
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 12:25:36 am »
Carson at 9%, too.  67% of GOP primary voters are telling the establishment GOP to take a hike.  I love being part of a massive ideological shift within a political party; they rarely occur.  Jeb at 6%  If the GOPe finagles Captain 3-6% into the GOP nomination, it will ensure a HRC landslide, which I believe is what they think is their best scenario at this point.

http://www.oann.com/pollnational/

Hey, Jebs percentage is the margin of error!

If you apply the margin of error, Bush is at 0%

:silly: