Author Topic: San Bernardino attackers talked ‘about jihad and martyrdom’ in 2013  (Read 1047 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: San Bernardino attackers talked ‘about jihad and martyrdom’ in 2013
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2015, 08:20:49 pm »
We are being lied to yet again is the bottom line here Katz and I want to personally thank you for pointing that out so adroitly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2015, 09:46:35 pm »
Terrorist Update: FBI Dive Teams Searching San Bernardino Lake – Seccombe Lake (2 Miles From IRC)…

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/12/10/terrorist-update-fbi-dive-teams-searching-san-bernardino-lake-seccombe-lake-2-miles-from-irc/

and then their is this BS too.

Islamic extremists ignored contact attempts by wife in California shooting

Islamic militant groups ignored contact attempts from Pakistan-born Tashfeen Malik in the months before she and her husband killed 14 people at a California holiday party probably because they feared getting caught in a U.S. law enforcement sting, U.S. government sources said on Thursday.

The number of organizations Malik, 29, tried to contact and how she tried to contact them were unclear, but the groups almost certainly included al Qaeda's Syria-based official affiliate, the Nusrah Front, the sources said.

One source said the government currently has little, if any, evidence that Malik or her husband, Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, had any direct contact with Islamic State, which has captured control of large parts of Syria and Iraq. Islamic State said last week the couple were among its followers.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/islamic-extremists-ignored-contact-attempts-by-wife-in-california-shooting-sources/ar-AAgfZV2?ocid=spartandhp

Just a attempt to make her look radicalized and acting alone. Notice they aren't saying much about him. Read a post that Rush had said they would blame her....he was right.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 09:53:04 pm by flowers »

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2015, 11:17:15 pm »
Katz, you have really added some good insights and information.  Thank you.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck