Author Topic: Marco Rubio Rumors Ramp Up (Multiple Infidelities)  (Read 13425 times)

Offline Carling

Re: Marco Rubio Rumors Ramp Up (Multiple Infidelities)
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2015, 06:25:31 pm »
'Good riddance' to a fine man who happens to support a different candidate than you do.....

Oy.

Yes, good riddance to a poster who bashed anyone who didn't share in his TDS.  boo hoo
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2015, 06:48:18 pm »
Yes, good riddance to a poster who bashed anyone who didn't share in his TDS.  boo hoo

There is no 'derangement' in noting that Trump is not conservative and lacks the character to lead this once great nation.  There is no 'derangement' in noting that he has problems with misogyny, that he shouldn't mock handicapped people, and that he craves attention.

Those are called 'observations,' Carling.

There is no 'derangement' in seeing what is there before our very eyes.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2015, 06:59:24 pm »
Their scorn for this community has roots in their discontent with Trump, not with Trump supporters' discontent with Rubio, Cruz, Bush...etc.

TDS: A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

I think we all need to be respectful to each other in this forum. This is a conservative forum with a political thread; we should be able to post whatever we want about any of the candidates.  As individuals we are all going to have some varying difference of opinions.  I personally try to back up my 'opinion' or comments with a link to substantiate how and why I feel the way I do.  Trump is the front runner and he is bound to draw the most attention; the good with the bad.  I feel it very childish to insult someone just because they support Trump or any other candidate.  I would hope that we could all find a way to voice our opinion about a candidate without putting one another down.  If someone gets their nose bent out of joint because someone posts something against their candidate; that's their problem - either they can defend the candidate or chose not to.  When someone posts something against another's candidate and they respond with attacks, innuendos and insults then it becomes everybody's problem.

I haven't belonged to this forum for very long and I am glad that some of the bullies have disappeared. I do belong to a couple of other forums.  There are always those bullies who just feel that they can make people take their side and continue to batter them till they either leave or see their side...actually that to me is being very liberal minded.

Enough said.  Peace.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2015, 07:06:53 pm »
Their scorn for this community has roots in their discontent with Trump, not with Trump supporters' discontent with Rubio, Cruz, Bush...etc.

TDS: A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

WRONG!

One single poster has done more damage to this site than can be repaired in a year!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2015, 07:12:05 pm »
Been weighing a heavy decision being this site is no longer a welcoming place for members who do not support Trump, and its getting more so every day.  Free Vulcans flood of anti-Rubio stories in the same fashion of TOS, is the last straw. Maybe I'll rejoin you all after the primary - when we finally have a candidate that won't be The Donald. I'm not the first to make this decision, and I suspect won't be the last.  To you supporters of Carson, Rubio, Fiorina, Cruz, and the others - to even to those yet undecided - Keep the Faith.

I do not support Trump. I have made that clear. If you are suggesting otherwise, you are disingenuous. I do agree with him fairly often, but he's not my guy. Cruz is my guy.

You don't seem to be as upset with the constant parade of Trump bashing, especially from on individual, that is now turning into bashing other candidate who are not Rubio. And you are right, that has made it feel alot like the old FR.

So in the spirit of that, I thought if that's the game we were playing, I would play that game. Now it's whining and butthurt. You might be put off by my spamming, but I'm put off by your blatant hypocrisy.

If everyone wants this to be a nice little forum that isn't like FR, then let's ALL act like it. There are no one way streets. Until the rabid Trump haters back down, they will get more of the same.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:12:43 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Carling

« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2015, 07:19:03 pm »

I do not support Trump. I have made that clear. If you are suggesting otherwise, you are disingenuous. I do agree with him fairly often, but he's not my guy. Cruz is my guy.

You don't seem to be as upset with the constant parade of Trump bashing, especially from on individual, that is now turning into bashing other candidate who are not Rubio. And you are right, that has made it feel alot like the old FR.

So in the spirit of that, I thought if that's the game we were playing, I would play that game. Now it's whining and butthurt. You might be put off by my spamming, but I'm put off by your blatant hypocrisy.

If everyone wants this to be a nice little forum that isn't like FR, then let's ALL act like it. There are no one way streets. Until the rabid Trump haters back down, they will get more of the same.

I've noticed your approach to combatting this behavior and I am thoroughly enjoying it.  I have to laugh at Navy taking his ball and going home when RINO Rubio gets some criticism.

I'm 100% for Cruz as well.

Offline flowers

« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2015, 07:22:46 pm »

One single poster has done more damage to this site than can be repaired in a year!
I agree with you. Why myst continues to let them hang around is beyond me. They ought to be given a 30 to 60 day time out.  I used to enjoy coming here each day. Now not so much.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:29:28 pm by flowers »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2015, 07:23:44 pm »
I've noticed your approach to combatting this behavior and I am thoroughly enjoying it.  I have to laugh at Navy taking his ball and going home when RINO Rubio gets some criticism.

I'm 100% for Cruz as well.

Yeah, interesting pattern isn't it? There seemed to be no problem with months of bashing any other candidate, particularly Trump, till that one candidate got attacked FOR ONE DAY. Very interesting indeed. You can smell it a mile away.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:24:10 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2015, 07:23:59 pm »

If you're honest, you'll admit that there are as many 'haters' on the other side as there are against Trump.

What libertybele said above is right on.  This is a POLITICAL forum.  All of us should be able to criticize a candidate without being called 'haters' and being accused of being 'deranged.'

That goes on ad nauseum around here.

If I find Trump's misogyny or making fun of a handicapped man disgusting, or say that he is a thin-skinned narcissist, I should be able to say it, and others should be able to make legitimate observations and comments about other candidates without being maligned as well.

I should be able to disagree with Trump's Muslim ban without having it insinuated that I don't care about deaths from terrorism, or being lied about that I think San Bernardino was 'workplace violence.'  People who support Trump should not be called names by ANYONE, and the person calling the names should not be ridiculed incessantly for everything he says.

It's ironic that the people who kept crying 'attack the candidate and not his supporters' are now attacking supporters of everyone else and claiming it's fair play.  Well, it's NOT.  Stick with your principles, people.  If YOU don't like being mocked, don't turn around and mock others, and if you hate one poster or the other, put the guy on IGNORE for heaven's sake so we don't all have to watch you bite each others' ankles.

This problem is going BOTH ways.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline libertybele

« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2015, 07:25:07 pm »
There is no 'derangement' in noting that Trump is not conservative and lacks the character to lead this once great nation.  There is no 'derangement' in noting that he has problems with misogyny, that he shouldn't mock handicapped people, and that he craves attention.

Those are called 'observations,' Carling.

There is no 'derangement' in seeing what is there before our very eyes.

Each of us can observe; that doesn't mean each of us will form the same opinion.  IMHO I see Trump as very conservative on illegal immigration, border issues, Muslim/terrorist issues and American exceptionalism; in that aspect, more conservative than Bush, Christie or even Rubio. Trump doesn't hold back and he lacks good old fashioned tactfulness.  Quite frankly, I'd rather deal with that then someone who comes across very polished and articulate but has no interest in the well being of this country or its people.

One huge issue I have with him is his "threat" to run 3rd party.  My other concern is that he may know the 'ins and outs" of business, but I'm concerned that he doesn't know the "ins and outs" of government.  If he is elected I am confident he has it enough on the ball that he will surround himself with the best and most knowledgeable people that he can muster; I am hopeful he will listen to them. Trump I'm sure has friends in high places; that would also be to our advantage.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2015, 07:26:12 pm »
Yeah, interesting pattern isn't it? There seemed to be no problem with months of bashing any other candidate, particularly Trump, till that one candidate got attacked FOR ONE DAY. Very interesting indeed. You can smell it a mile away.

ONE day??  Seriously???

I haven't made up my mind, but I'm still considering Rubio and I got personally attacked for saying something in his defense weeks ago.  I was fully expecting to be called a "Rubiobot."

Don't kid yourselves.  This has been going on for a LONG time, and it's been very personal.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2015, 07:27:10 pm »
"It's ironic that the people who kept crying 'attack the candidate and not his supporters' are now attacking supporters of everyone else and claiming it's fair play.  Well, it's NOT.  Stick with your principles, people.  If YOU don't like being mocked, don't turn around and mock others, and if you hate one poster or the other, put the guy on IGNORE for heaven's sake so we don't all have to watch you bite each others' ankles."...

:amen:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2015, 07:28:21 pm »
Each of us can observe; that doesn't mean each of us will form the same opinion.  IMHO I see Trump as very conservative on illegal immigration, border issues, Muslim/terrorist issues and American exceptionalism; in that aspect, more conservative than Bush, Christie or even Rubio. Trump doesn't hold back and he lacks good old fashioned tactfulness.  Quite frankly, I'd rather deal with that then someone who comes across very polished and articulate but has no interest in the well being of this country or its people.

One huge issue I have with him is his "threat" to run 3rd party.  My other concern is that he may know the 'ins and outs" of business, but I'm concerned that he doesn't know the "ins and outs" of government.  If he is elected I am confident he has it enough on the ball that he will surround himself with the best and most knowledgeable people that he can muster; I am hopeful he will listen to them. Trump I'm sure has friends in high places; that would also be to our advantage.

Your opinion is valid, but I wonder what makes you think Trump would listen to anyone else, or surround himself with good people?

Isn't that unlikely due to his clearly enormous ego?

Offline Carling

« Reply #88 on: December 10, 2015, 07:30:08 pm »
ONE day??  Seriously???

I haven't made up my mind, but I'm still considering Rubio and I got personally attacked for saying something in his defense weeks ago.  I was fully expecting to be called a "Rubiobot."

Don't kid yourselves.  This has been going on for a LONG time, and it's been very personal.

You've been attacking anyone who doesn't share your TDS for a long time now.

You and Navy now playing the victim is laughable.  You reap what you sow.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #89 on: December 10, 2015, 07:35:46 pm »
You've been attacking anyone who doesn't share your TDS for a long time now.

You and Navy now playing the victim is laughable.  You reap what you sow.

That is NOT true.  You see my attacks on Trump as an attack on you. 

The only person I insulted was Longiron, and that was in defense after days of his personal attacks on me. (Remember when you put me on ignore for the things I said about his love for Trump?)

I'm not playing any kind of 'victim.'

Donald Trump's gutter politics has turned some very nice people nasty, and I pray it goes away after he's out of the race.

I don't have "TDS."  I value character, and would say the same things about any other candidate who behaved as badly as Trump does.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2015, 07:39:07 pm »
Your opinion is valid, but I wonder what makes you think Trump would listen to anyone else, or surround himself with good people?

Trump himself said he would surround himself with brilliant people and I don't doubt he has surrounded himself with brilliant people to be as successful as he is.  I don't see him as a 'micro-manager'.  Would he listen to military advisors; probably yes.  Economic or business advisors - questionable.  That is my concern -- he is a brilliant businessman --- but he has to learn the government side of running this country. In Trump's case, he is going to need a very strong, active and visible VP that would handle the 'government end'.  Trump stated that he would pick Cruz.  I can't think of a more capable VP.   

Offline Carling

« Reply #91 on: December 10, 2015, 07:39:11 pm »
That is NOT true.  You see my attacks on Trump as an attack on you. 

The only person I insulted was Longiron, and that was in defense after days of his personal attacks on me. (Remember when you put me on ignore for the things I said about his love for Trump?)

I'm not playing any kind of 'victim.'

Donald Trump's gutter politics has turned some very nice people nasty, and I pray it goes away after he's out of the race.

I don't have "TDS."  I value character, and would say the same things about any other candidate who behaved as badly as Trump does.

What a steaming pile of bullbleep.  If you really believe you haven't personally insulted anyone who doesn't share your TDS you must be delusional.  Should I pull up some of your posts?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2015, 07:39:47 pm »
What a steaming pile of bullbleep.  If you really believe you haven't personally insulted anyone who doesn't share your TDS you must be delusional.  Should I pull up some of your posts?

See you around, Carling.....

Offline libertybele

« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2015, 07:42:38 pm »

Can we somehow give it a rest so we don't lose more people from this forum and move forward?  Peace?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2015, 07:44:54 pm »

The answer to your question is simple ...because Trump does consult experts, as any smart businessman who is involved in International construction projects does.

It's documented. There are no secrets. Trump's life is an open book. He's been in the public eye for thirty years. Documentaries and books have been written about him. He's an American icon.

The only way one would not know this about Trump, is if they have no desire to know this about Trump, and they wish to paint him in a bad light.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:53:32 pm by aligncare »

Offline Carling

« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2015, 07:48:41 pm »
See you around, Carling.....

Another person who can dish it out but can't take it for even one day of their candidate being criticized.  No wonder this country is such a mess.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2015, 07:51:09 pm »
Hey, Carling and musiclady - let's drop the rehashing and stay on the topic of the thread, please.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #97 on: December 10, 2015, 07:52:11 pm »
Hey, Carling and musiclady - let's drop the rehashing and stay on the topic of the thread, please.

Thanks.  I was doing that, and had no intention of coming back to argue further.

btw, I don't yet have a candidate.  :patriot:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 07:54:26 pm by musiclady »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #98 on: December 10, 2015, 08:13:15 pm »
If you're honest, you'll admit that there are as many 'haters' on the other side as there are against Trump.

What libertybele said above is right on.  This is a POLITICAL forum.  All of us should be able to criticize a candidate without being called 'haters' and being accused of being 'deranged.'

That goes on ad nauseum around here.

If I find Trump's misogyny or making fun of a handicapped man disgusting, or say that he is a thin-skinned narcissist, I should be able to say it, and others should be able to make legitimate observations and comments about other candidates without being maligned as well.

I should be able to disagree with Trump's Muslim ban without having it insinuated that I don't care about deaths from terrorism, or being lied about that I think San Bernardino was 'workplace violence.'  People who support Trump should not be called names by ANYONE, and the person calling the names should not be ridiculed incessantly for everything he says.

It's ironic that the people who kept crying 'attack the candidate and not his supporters' are now attacking supporters of everyone else and claiming it's fair play.  Well, it's NOT.  Stick with your principles, people.  If YOU don't like being mocked, don't turn around and mock others, and if you hate one poster or the other, put the guy on IGNORE for heaven's sake so we don't all have to watch you bite each others' ankles.

This problem is going BOTH ways.

You are correct, it goes both ways. But the problem is that it has went the other way for months, and now a couple of days of Rubio bashing and one poster has left and others are in a tizzy. Yet these same people have mocked Trump and their supporters for much much longer, and far worse than being called a 'Trump-hater'. Hate to tell them but the horse was out the barn door a long time ago.

And there is a legit point where someone becomes a hater. I hate Obama about as much as I can anybody, but even I have giving him credit for the couple of times I've agreed with him. Not so with Trump. I don't like what he does alot of the time either, but it's undeniable he's been raising issues that no other candidate will discuss. Give credit where credit is due despite what you think of the man. Trump-haters refuse to do that, because they seethe against him so much they cannot bring themselves to do it. THAT is a Trump-hater.

But it's went beyond Trump. Now it's come to, 'well I got my candidate so of course I'm going to attack all the others, this is a presidential race, get a thicker skin or another candidate if you can't handle it'. That is working a forum, a calculated strategy, which is the very thing I hated about FR. If you are passionate about something, OK then, but coordinated subterfuge is another thing entirely. To which I thought 'fine, let's play, see if you can take it.'

Well apparently not. And now I'm wondering just how many of those so hard against Trump are actually pro-Rubio and trying to co-opt the forum. I did this to make a point, and it's funny just how thin-skinned the anti-Trump Rubio supporters are.

I'm willing to play nice if everyone else is, and let's get back to what the forum used to be.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #99 on: December 10, 2015, 08:30:18 pm »

btw, I don't yet have a candidate.  :patriot:

I don't either.  And, I will support Trump with all my being should he become the Republican nominee.  For now however, there are still some things that need to play out before that happens.
 :patriot:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck